FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can an HTC M8 Gold Edition be engraved?

27th May 2014, 04:47 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has gotten their HTC one M8 engraved, the "Amber Gold" edition at best buy.

Assuming the phone is going to be kept, liked, and will be well taken care of, it would be kinda cool to have an engraved phone.

I'm not talking do it myself, but have a pro/store engrave it. I'm just wondering if the act of engraving it could damage it? Would not want to risk that.

So what do you think?
Last edited by koolcat7; 27th May 2014 at 04:53 AM.

27th May 2014, 07:18 AM |#2  
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 1,880

Donate to Me
More
I would be interested to know as well...curious now!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
2nd January 2015, 03:58 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
You can engrave but i dont think that a lot of people will do it. HTC have released a version of the M8 with a engraving on it so it looks to be safe.
Check out the htc uefa collectors edition
3rd January 2015, 01:34 AM |#4  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,685

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolcat7

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has gotten their HTC one M8 engraved, the "Amber Gold" edition at best buy.

Assuming the phone is going to be kept, liked, and will be well taken care of, it would be kinda cool to have an engraved phone.

I'm not talking do it myself, but have a pro/store engrave it. I'm just wondering if the act of engraving it could damage it? Would not want to risk that.

So what do you think?

I'm guessing that under the Gold would be a plain aluminum color .. not sure how that would look
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread