Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][SM-P605][XXUCNL1][4.4.2]Pyrana P05 Aroma (19/12/2014)

OP Alan-B

2nd January 2015, 05:58 PM   |  #71  
Alan-B's Avatar
OP Senior Member
BRUXELLES
Thanks Meter: 584
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freearcher

When?

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

We are waiting… thanks again

Post 1 Ok
2nd January 2015, 06:24 PM   |  #72  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Just downloaded it, will report back later.
3rd January 2015, 02:09 AM   |  #73  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Bootloop on TWRP 2.8.1.0-lt03ltexx. Can we use 2.7.0.1 instead ?
3rd January 2015, 08:14 AM   |  #74  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Thank you for the ROM the issue with chromecast cast screen is still there. Wi-fi disconnecting and also the quick toggle panel you don't know if it's on or not because of the color.
3rd January 2015, 03:01 PM   |  #75  
Alan-B's Avatar
OP Senior Member
BRUXELLES
Thanks Meter: 584
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannajump

Thank you for the ROM the issue with chromecast cast screen is still there. Wi-fi disconnecting and also the quick toggle panel you don't know if it's on or not because of the color.

Hi,
I can make a patch with the task if you want to stock

NB: Flash to TWRP 2.8.1.0 no problems !!!
3rd January 2015, 04:33 PM   |  #76  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan-B

Hi,
I can make a patch with the task if you want to stock

NB: Flash to TWRP 2.8.1.0 no problems !!!

Where can I download the twrp 2.8.1?


Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Free mobile app
3rd January 2015, 04:44 PM   |  #77  
Alan-B's Avatar
OP Senior Member
BRUXELLES
Thanks Meter: 584
 
512 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freearcher

Where can I download the twrp 2.8.1?


Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Free mobile app

Hi,
http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/lt03ltexx

NB: Patch Taskbar (SystemUI)
https://mega.co.nz/#!xwITCICR!TKH86K...bCL71QyX7V7qfA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes