FORUMS

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more

KickMaterial: Material Design For Kickstarter

Frustrated by the lack of a Kickstarter Android App, Grzegorz Oksiuta and Outline have … more

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

custom rom for samsung galaxy ace advance and ace duos

1st May 2014, 09:05 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
This is my first rom
I create this rom because nobody created a rom or root methods for my galaxy ace advance and I know that I am the first person to create a rom
This is a JELLYBEAN touchwiz based rom
If you can give me suggestings I will add them

Oh and this rom will be big based it is based on newer 2.3.6
Also don't expect much because I am only 14
Will upload if someone reply's

Fully deodex and zipaligne
New app switcher
Modded holo launcher
New dialer
New contacts
Statusbar mods
New ui jellybean sound
S4 sound and bootanimation
Some bloatware removed
And all other thing modded like samsung touchwiz
Last edited by Tyreke14adroid; 1st May 2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: more info
 
 
2nd May 2014, 10:33 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyreke14adroid

This is my first rom
I create this rom because nobody created a rom or root methods for my galaxy ace advance and I know that I am the first person to create a rom
This is a JELLYBEAN touchwiz based rom
If you can give me suggestings I will add them

Oh and this rom will be big based it is based on newer 2.3.6
Also don't expect much because I am only 14
Will upload if someone reply's

Fully deodex and zipaligne
New app switcher
Modded holo launcher
New dialer
New contacts
Statusbar mods
New ui jellybean sound
S4 sound and bootanimation
Some bloatware removed
And all other thing modded like samsung touchwiz

well very good
but are you fooling everyone around
where is the link of the rom ??
2nd May 2014, 03:23 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Angry screenshots
Here are the screenshots
Will upload rom soon but I have to register on dev host first so please guys wait
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dialer-222621.png
Views:	135
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	2721443   Click image for larger version

Name:	home.png
Views:	130
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	2721444   Click image for larger version

Name:	home20140508-233909.png
Views:	109
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	2721445   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140509-133613.png
Views:	125
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	2721446   Click image for larger version

Name:	platlogo%20(2).jpg
Views:	95
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	2721457   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140509-133624.png
Views:	93
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	2721458   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140509-133629.png
Views:	90
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	2721459   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20140509-113439.png
Views:	114
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	2721460  
Last edited by Tyreke14adroid; 2nd May 2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: more pics
2nd May 2014, 05:24 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 373
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyreke14adroid

This is my first rom
I create this rom because nobody created a rom or root methods for my galaxy ace advance and I know that I am the first person to create a rom
This is a JELLYBEAN touchwiz based rom
If you can give me suggestings I will add them

Oh and this rom will be big based it is based on newer 2.3.6
Also don't expect much because I am only 14
Will upload if someone reply's

Fully deodex and zipaligne
New app switcher
Modded holo launcher
New dialer
New contacts
Statusbar mods
New ui jellybean sound
S4 sound and bootanimation
Some bloatware removed
And all other thing modded like samsung touchwiz

Good Luck with your project and keep up the good work
8th May 2014, 08:50 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up sorry
Sorry for not giving link the links will be available in a weeks time because of my slow internet the name of the is GINGERBEAN V2.0 revolded and there will be updates
31st July 2014, 07:52 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
about rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan

well very good
but are you fooling everyone around
where is the link of the rom ??

please give link of rom as soon as possible
The Following User Says Thank You to mitul7099 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 07:17 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyreke14adroid

Sorry for not giving link the links will be available in a weeks time because of my slow internet the name of the is GINGERBEAN V2.0 revolded and there will be updates

okk bro
i understand take your time
25th August 2014, 05:03 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
this looks good , looking forward
5th January 2015, 03:30 AM |#9  
vaynefox's Avatar
Member
Flag binan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
is this also good for ace duos
can i also flash this to ace duos and also will it read the external sd as fast as cm7???
also can you include a swipe to kill ....
thx.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes