FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Unbrick Service] Bricked Phone? Need Help? Look Here.

1,850 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,234

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th January 2015, 03:54 AM |#231  
Flag Tianjin
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello Guys,

I know SuperCID allows you to flash any Custom ROM made for HTC One M8 regardless of any carrier (verizon/sprint/International etc) but I wanna know would it brick the phone sometimes? or it rarely happens? Like suppose me have international version with SuperCID (1111111) and flash Verizon ROM
Last edited by Ampicillin; 4th January 2015 at 04:00 AM.

4th January 2015, 04:03 AM |#232  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 1,603

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshpatel

Hello Guys,

I know SuperCID allows you to flash any Custom ROM made for HTC One M8 regardless of any carrier (verizon/sprint/International etc) but I wanna know would it brick the phone sometimes? or it rarely happens? Like suppose me have international version with SuperCID (1111111) and flash Verizon ROM

Don't do it. If you are on international, don't use ROMs for Verizon or Sprint. There is a reason they have separate versions. They won't be compatible.
You may be able to change your MID and run the Verizon RUU to convert it to a Verizon model, but I can't say for sure.
EDIT: Without some serious hacking, you won't be able to convert.
Last edited by xunholyx; 4th January 2015 at 04:18 AM.
4th January 2015, 04:20 AM |#233  
Flag Tianjin
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

Don't do it. If you are on international, don't use ROMs for Verizon or Sprint. There is a reason they have separate versions. They won't be compatible.
You may be able to change your MID and run the Verizon RUU to convert it to a Verizon model, but I can't say for sure.
EDIT: Without some serious hacking, you won't be able to convert.

Okay. I understood. Thanks I would probably stick to International ROM support only
4th January 2015, 04:38 AM |#234  
Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Prompt 24 hour service.....haven't seen Matt here since the 15th. Hmmm :sly:

This is why I hate these threads. Hmmm, I stuck my phone in the tailpipe of my truck, looked hot, so I stuck it in the dishwasher to cool off, think anyone can help.... Sigh... It gets overwhelming for anyone here. No offense to the OP trying to help, but the requests get crazy.
4th January 2015, 05:28 AM |#235  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 1,603

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hack14u

This is why I hate these threads. Hmmm, I stuck my phone in the tailpipe of my truck, looked hot, so I stuck it in the dishwasher to cool off, think anyone can help.... Sigh... It gets overwhelming for anyone here. No offense to the OP trying to help, but the requests get crazy.

The thread is serving its purpose still. That's what is important. It has helped a lot of people. There will always be someone here (as long as the M8 is relevant) to help people with their issues.
I like what he started.
4th January 2015, 04:02 PM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello guys,
i have a htc one m8 and i tried to install android 4.4.4 frot hboot. When i restart the phone never turn on. The only sign of life is a orange led flash once. The pc doesn't recognized anything and I can't oped recovery. What can i do?
5th January 2015, 03:52 PM |#237  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

The thread is serving its purpose still. That's what is important. It has helped a lot of people. There will always be someone here (as long as the M8 is relevant) to help people with their issues.
I like what he started.

Those people would have been helped if they started their own thread, or posted to one more relevant. This whole Q&A and Help forum section is dedicated to this purpose.

The top post advertises a service that is no longer supported by the OP (as well intended as it may have started out), so the thread should be closed. Folks keep posting specifically asking (expecting) the OP specifically to help them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redpoint73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2015, 07:15 PM |#238  
Forum Moderator
Flag No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Thanks Meter: 2,249

Donate to Me
More
Thread closed because it looks like the OP has abandoned this thread.

If you need help with your M8 please go here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...tions-t2897783

Greetings Cees Heim
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ceesheim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)