Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Cameras

more

The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Samsung S6 and S6 Edge Performance

more
Post Reply

[APP] [4.1] Fast Access [Theme Packs support] ( S5 toolbox a like )

OP k0sh

1st January 2015, 01:11 PM   |  #41  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
What about theme pack and icon pack?
1st January 2015, 01:14 PM   |  #42  
k0sh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Galaxy World
Thanks Meter: 449
 
2,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osator

What about theme pack and icon pack?

the latest version 4.0 has this feature. its already updated in google play, check if the version you have is 4.0
1st January 2015, 03:58 PM   |  #43  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
And one more question. When I choose small icons I have a lot of free space between icons. It will be nice to reduce it.
3rd January 2015, 06:48 PM   |  #44  
PopaStefanx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag TURIN
Thanks Meter: 344
 
1,193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
how much ram does it use??
4th January 2015, 09:29 AM   |  #45  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
k0sh, thanks for the recent updates. Could I request that in the next update that the custom transparency slider lets us lower the transparency even more, like almost invisible as I still find it too bright for my needs at 0%.
Thanks!
4th January 2015, 03:46 PM   |  #46  
k0sh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Galaxy World
Thanks Meter: 449
 
2,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalikazoo

k0sh, thanks for the recent updates. Could I request that in the next update that the custom transparency slider lets us lower the transparency even more, like almost invisible as I still find it too bright for my needs at 0%.
Thanks!

im into it right now expect an update in few hours.
4th January 2015, 04:12 PM   |  #47  
k0sh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Galaxy World
Thanks Meter: 449
 
2,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopaStefanx

how much ram does it use??

well i'm not really sure about the exact amount, because it doesn't consume power nor ram, but whenever you load icons packs its going to convert each drawable to bitmap so in this case it will consume it whenever you load the application drawer from within the app not within the service..
5th January 2015, 08:39 AM   |  #48  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0sh

im into it right now expect an update in few hours.

The transparency slider doesn't seem to move smoothly and jumps from 0.1 to 0.19 then 0.28, 0.37, 0.46, 0.55, 0.64, 0.73, 0.82, 0.91, 1.0
Can't set a custom value, just those numbers.
Thanks k0sh.
5th January 2015, 08:53 AM   |  #49  
k0sh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Galaxy World
Thanks Meter: 449
 
2,324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalikazoo

The transparency slider doesn't seem to move smoothly and jumps from 0.1 to 0.19 then 0.28, 0.37, 0.46, 0.55, 0.64, 0.73, 0.82, 0.91, 1.0
Can't set a custom value, just those numbers.
Thanks k0sh.

yeah the maximum number is 1.0 (float number) and the minimum number is 0.1 which is the lowest transparent value xD. whenever you slide just stop at the number you want, and im sure its 0.1 because its your idea to have it more transparent
5th January 2015, 10:23 PM   |  #50  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0sh

yeah the maximum number is 1.0 (float number) and the minimum number is 0.1 which is the lowest transparent value xD. whenever you slide just stop at the number you want, and im sure its 0.1 because its your idea to have it more transparent

Thanks for your reply k0sh. I can't stop the slider at the number I want because the only numbers available are the ones in my post above. So as an example I can't choose 0.25 or 0.32 because the slider only will stop on the numbers 0.28, 0.37, 0.46, 0.55, 0.64, 0.73, 0.82, 0.91, 1.0 and nothing else.
Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes