FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[FAQ] How to S-OFF @ hboot 2.49.000

305 posts
Thanks Meter: 338

By MrT69, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 09:40 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th December 2014, 06:00 PM |#151  
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmelutfor

It's not that I do not want to support the dev, my country dun hv PayPal service n I have checked we dun get prepaid credit card either. I'm from Bangladesh. So I was trying if anything anyway

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I installed sunshine today. Its saying need flash stock Rom or nearer to stock. I have flashed 1.19.401.2 EU version. My model I'd 0P3P51000 and cid HTC 032.

Oh dang sorry man. Just see so many people do the same. Apologies around lol.

4th January 2015, 07:28 PM |#152  
Flag Kiev City
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Talking
If anyony does have pronlems, i have got an interesting solution. I got my SOFF on hboot 2.49 through firewater, but in order to gain it, i installed awidawad's PAC-ROM, and it worked damn fine! The only thing you have to do is to switch the "grant su to apps and ADB" to ON. And yup, thats all!
Last edited by coal686; 6th January 2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Removed personal attack
5th January 2015, 12:04 AM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 618

Donate to Me
More
Firewater doesn't work since the server on there website is shut off. Don't believe me put your device back to s-on and try to s-off device again
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyjoesanders For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2015, 03:47 AM |#154  
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTURITCH

If anyony does have pronlems, i have got an interesting solution. I got my SOFF on hboot 2.49 through firewater, but in order to gain it, i installed awidawad's PAC-ROM, and it worked damn fine! The only thing you have to do is to switch the "grant su to apps and ADB" to ON. And yup, thats all!

Dude the server is down. Obviously you did so beforehand...

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by coal686; 6th January 2015 at 01:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cstrife999 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2015, 12:50 PM |#155  
Flag Kiev City
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question
I have saved on my PC, if anyone needs it, i can simply upload it to somewhere
5th January 2015, 01:15 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 618

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARTURITCH

I have saved on my PC, if anyone needs it, i can simply upload it to somewhere

It will not work. firewater server has been turned off. this thread really need to be closed out.
The Following User Says Thank You to tommyjoesanders For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2015, 01:33 AM |#157  
Forum Moderator
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 6,949

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyjoesanders

It will not work. firewater server has been turned off. this thread really need to be closed out.

I'm inclined to agree. Because Firewater has been shut down server-side, this guide will no longer work. Thus, this thread is not really needed as it is outdated. So, to discourage people from trying it (assuming they read through the thread) and to avert future arguments, I'm closing the thread.

To @MrT69, you should consider editing the first post to reflect that Firewater doesn't work at this time. Also, please PM me if you feel it should stay open.

The new method that works is called Sunshine (from the same developers). While one may disagree as to whether they should charge money, they do have expenses - test phones (many bricked figuring things out), hosting, etc - that need to be met. Also, they should be rewarded for their expertise as evidenced by the fact that no one has figured out s-off and undercut their price point. If you don't like being charged, then figure it out yourself and give it away for free.

In the meantime, we NEVER allow members to disrespect developers, especially using foul language to do so. If you feel it is acceptable to do so, please reread the rules more carefully.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or accolades,
coal686
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread