1st January 2015, 12:07 PM |#321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Maringá - PR
Thanks Meter: 1,736

1,440 posts
More
Unhappy
Hello everyone

come through this report I will not be more build- 78Kernel for Xperia ZL / ZQ since you guys know I have faced many problems with my machine, I had to send it twice to guarantee and this has very wronged me

I resorted to a new device, but not sent, so I asked refund of the amount paid, so now bought a Xperia Z3

I'm sorry to let you guys in hand, because I know that this model is precarious in development, here are my apologies!
Maybe if I get access to any device able to create an advanced kernel or even 78Kernel for Lollipop (if released as expected)

A few days ago I have pushed some valuable commits to 78Kernel, I will consider a construction soon, perhaps as a farewell ...

Att Gustavo RD78
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gustavo RD78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2015, 12:46 PM |#322  
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 200

528 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo RD78

Hello everyone

come through this report I will not be more build- 78Kernel for Xperia ZL / ZQ since you guys know I have faced many problems with my machine, I had to send it twice to guarantee and this has very wronged me

I resorted to a new device, but not sent, so I asked refund of the amount paid, so now bought a Xperia Z3

I'm sorry to let you guys in hand, because I know that this model is precarious in development, here are my apologies!
Maybe if I get access to any device able to create an advanced kernel or even 78Kernel for Lollipop (if released as expected)

A few days ago I have pushed some valuable commits to 78Kernel, I will consider a construction soon, perhaps as a farewell ...

Att Gustavo RD78

Sad to hear that. Anyways, Congrats for your new Z3
The Following User Says Thank You to anagramgenius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 08:06 AM |#323  
Flag SLC
Thanks Meter: 430

1,660 posts
Quote:

Hello everyone

Att Gustavo RD78

Maybe if I figure out how to build a kernel I'll take up the torch.

I would love to see one final kernel and if you needed someone to test a zl kernel I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsatan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 08:16 AM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 10

34 posts
hello Gustavo RD78, I no longer ZL, I've had two but I was disappointed with the battery life, too poor for my needs. gold I xperia z3 compact and live very happy. but I wanted to thank you for all your work you've done to date for sharing it with users around the world. thanks thanks thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Patybello For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd January 2015, 10:31 PM |#325  
OP Senior Member
Flag Maringá - PR

1,440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagramgenius

Sad to hear that. Anyways, Congrats for your new Z3

sorry friend! maybe try a building in the dark in Lollipop
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsatan

Maybe if I figure out how to build a kernel I'll take up the torch.

I would love to see one final kernel and if you needed someone to test a zl kernel I can.

Happy to know that I can count on you to test!
If you have some knowledge and a Linux machine (I use Ubuntu) already configured for the construction of kernels I can give tips on how to build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patybello

hello Gustavo RD78, I no longer ZL, I've had two but I was disappointed with the battery life, too poor for my needs. gold I xperia z3 compact and live very happy. but I wanted to thank you for all your work you've done to date for sharing it with users around the world. thanks thanks thanks

Thanks for the words friend!
Now trying to figure out a root way without unlocking BL and certainly appear 78Kernel to XperiaZ3
Thanks!

Att Gustavo RD78
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gustavo RD78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2015, 07:33 PM |#326  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Smile can i flash it to locked bootloader??
Quote:

Hi all
I did not forget you guys!

I'll update soon follow (or create another)

78Kernel completely written from scratch on new sources KitKat Android 4.4.4 - 10.5.1.A.0.283

Features: (yet)
Removed MPdecision, Substituted by AutoSMP (gain incredible battery life without losing performance)
Force the other colors to match CPU0 When changing frequency or gov
Add init.d
Overall softer vibration modified by default (besides being sexier Also preserves battery)
Disable debug various
Tune read_ahead_kb for 256
Add conservative governor
Add deadline IO scheduler
Add 192MHz slot 800mV
Add support for CPU voltage control
Reduce buffer size to save kernel memory size (more free ram)
Add double tap to wake (default is not enabled)
CWM recovery by Philz Touch 6.48.4 (thanks to @ [NUT])
TWRP 2.7.1.0 (thanks to @ [NUT])
and more ...

Notes:
mpdecision will be automatically copied to /storage/sdcard0/backup_mpdecision (backup)
The successor ASMP is already enabled by default
192MHz frequency is set by default and will be loaded at boot
I have also fixed a script that did not work well sometimes setting ondemand as default governor (interactive use)

I think that is all

Download:
78Kernel_KitKat_4.4.4_v1

Any doubts just ask

Even more!

Att Gustavo RD78

can i flash
7th January 2015, 08:25 PM |#327  
OP Senior Member
Flag Maringá - PR

1,440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitanand1020

can i flash

not, only for unlocked bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Gustavo RD78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
78kernel, custom, kernel, xperia zl, xperia zq
Previous Thread Next Thread