FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

Touchpad Toolbox

Thanks Meter: 3

By Spherewalker, Junior Member on 11th June 2014, 12:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th September 2014, 02:55 PM |#21  
Flag Fulton, MS
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknojunk@gmail.com

Nope, have used it a couple of times now and no volume button issues. Are you running it from your PC or the standalone version bootable from MoBoot?

PC version. I didn't realize the moboot version was released yet. Where may I obtain this mobootable tptoolbox goodness?

27th September 2014, 10:46 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein910

PC version. I didn't realize the moboot version was released yet. Where may I obtain this mobootable tptoolbox goodness?

Just do a search in the Touchpad Toolbox thread.....JCS has not officially released this but some devs have discussed how to get it to work
29th September 2014, 02:24 PM |#23  
Flag Fulton, MS

More
Well I tried version 41 and it works....still looking for above mentioned mobootable toolbox
29th September 2014, 03:18 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein910

Well I tried version 41 and it works....still looking for above mentioned mobootable toolbox

You won't find it. Here's how to do it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=266

You cannot do this and still have WebOS installed.
The Following User Says Thank You to shumash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2014, 03:22 PM |#25  
Flag Fulton, MS

More
Awesome, thanks!
7th January 2015, 05:38 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Ok i am New to HP touchpad. What is the easiest way to to install Android on this tablet im trying to.help my.mom she doesnt like the Web OS... someone send a link of updated eash way to to boot android
7th January 2015, 09:13 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 2,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggTeddy26

Ok i am New to HP touchpad. What is the easiest way to to install Android on this tablet im trying to.help my.mom she doesnt like the Web OS... someone send a link of updated eash way to to boot android

It's all in this thread. Read it starting with the first post.
7th January 2015, 09:37 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumash

It's all in this thread. Read it starting with the first post.

Ok another question is i want to completely get rid of Web OS and strictly run Android for my mom. What ROm is stable right now with no reboots everything working is there any kitkat roms
8th January 2015, 12:51 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggTeddy26

Ok another question is i want to completely get rid of Web OS and strictly run Android for my mom. What ROm is stable right now with no reboots everything working is there any kitkat roms

I used to have the CM 11.0 (Kitkat) rom which i never had any problems with. Ran quite well providing i didn't have 8000 widgets and upped the CPU a bit. I tried both the 3.4 Kernel and the 3.0. Found the 3.0 slightly better. I can't post links but you can find it in the development section "[ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies [3.0 kernel]"

I used mine for general stuff though, youtube worked fine as did other videos. I never used the camera (who would, it's awful). Check out the thread and see what you think.

Cheers
8th January 2015, 04:15 PM |#30  

More
Ok i did i never modded the touchpad yet. I got the toolbox to.boot and i got.to.toolbox screen i clicked flash android and it went and loaded but then it said failed to mount media . I dint get it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread