FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] Keyboard not working (SOMETIMES)

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th January 2015, 08:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDavidson

I face the exact problem
"samsung galaxy y gt s5360 keyboard is clickable there is a pop-up but it's not typing.."

Is there any solution for this, I do understand from the thread that phone RAM might be slow, apart from this any other solution.

Thanks,

i have no idea about h8 cuz im not really a great fan..tho you can try force closing the keyboard process and clear chache ( i cant see link but if helped for me i think its been quite a while using cm11 so cant remember other roms well..) also you can try clearing data of keyboard app..and yeah dont over tweak it..
ps. the problem will still persist if you use third party app so i dont see a point to do so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshiro

Hi,

I just want to ask. Sometimes my KEYBOARD (stock) is not working sometimes..It's is clickable there is a pop-up but it's not typing..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread