Flag NYC, USA
Thanks Meter: 865

1,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lautunno

Yes, exactly.
I tried also to flash the two single zip in the jazzespresso thread on the S-Pen Air, prepared by Civato as well.
Same results.
I'd like to avoid to try a full wipe, so is there anything else I could do?

No don't do like this. First, go to Civato's ROM thread, downlad ROM for your device (make sure you are downloading right model of your tablet version).
Civato's ROM has aramo installer, means you need to install ROM first, and reboot your tablet..do all setup and then finally reboot back in to recovery and install Aircommand in Aramo install option.
in order to get fully fanctional Spen Air, I would recommend to do full wipe, so that you will avoid all strange issues.
By the way, this "Note 3's S-Pen Air (with Air Command Feature) for Note 8" thread is development thread which I started way back, but once all spen air stuff finalized, it is incorporated into Civato's ROM.
13th November 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzespresso

No don't do like this. First, go to Civato's ROM thread, downlad ROM for your device (make sure you are downloading right model of your tablet version).
Civato's ROM has aramo installer, means you need to install ROM first, and reboot your tablet..do all setup and then finally reboot back in to recovery and install Aircommand in Aramo install option.
in order to get fully fanctional Spen Air, I would recommend to do full wipe, so that you will avoid all strange issues.
By the way, this "Note 3's S-Pen Air (with Air Command Feature) for Note 8" thread is development thread which I started way back, but once all spen air stuff finalized, it is incorporated into Civato's ROM.

it's what I tried a couple of times: full wipe, Civato Rom, than Spen Air Command (from Aroma Installer).
Rom ok, Air command freezing then the tablet @ boot.
Anyone on N5120 reporting it's working?
Thanks
3rd December 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #123  
Flag Nevada
Thanks Meter: 35

413 posts
More
wifi broken
I installed rev2 first thru philz touch. read I needed to install rev1 then rev2...did that...still no wifi...stock rooted 442.

edit: downloading the ROM and will try that. I'll report back my findings..
Last edited by rosystreasures; 3rd December 2014 at 06:52 AM.
31st December 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Thumbs up Stock Rom
Hi,

I have a stock 4.4.2 Note 8 can I install the aircommand without flashing complete ROM, If I can is there a link to the correct CWM version. I dl the latest and tried but every app associated with Spen crashed so I restored back to standard ROM again.

Thanks in advance
6th January 2015, 07:52 PM   |  #125  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 26

155 posts
More
@jazzespresso great work buddy.
Well I know m posting in wrong thread totally.But plz don't mind.Since when I saw this thread question arises that can "air command" be ported to note n7000?
Don't get angry
6th January 2015, 09:41 PM   |  #126  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA

1,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitangle17

@jazzespresso great work buddy.
Well I know m posting in wrong thread totally.But plz don't mind.Since when I saw this thread question arises that can "air command" be ported to note n7000?
Don't get angry

I am not sure if it will work for note n7000, but you can download following and give a try, but I strongly recommend you to do full-nandroid backup for your device, so if something goes wrong or shoft-brick or anything, you can restore your device...
AirCommand_Mod_Standalone_V1.0_MD5_2.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzespresso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2015, 06:39 AM   |  #127  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 26

155 posts
More
Quote:

I am not sure if it will work for note n7000, but you can download following and give a try, but I strongly recommend you to do full-nandroid backup for your device, so if something goes wrong or shoft-brick or anything, you can restore your device...

wow what a generous guy..
I will try n confirm to you if it works.I will PM you if don't mind because posting here will be off topic.
Cheers bro
Edit: do I have to do any wipes after flashing?currently m using Cheese rom

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

Quote:

In cheese rom
there are already note 3 ported apps.Can u please tell me will it replace current apps(action memo,scrapbook,snote) with your Mod or will it contradict?
Thanks
Last edited by nitangle17; 7th January 2015 at 06:32 AM.
7th January 2015, 01:36 PM   |  #128  
OP Senior Member
Flag NYC, USA

1,570 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitangle17

wow what a generous guy..
I will try n confirm to you if it works.I will PM you if don't mind because posting here will be off topic.
Cheers bro
Edit: do I have to do any wipes after flashing?currently m using Cheese rom

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

In cheese rom
there are already note 3 ported apps.Can u please tell me will it replace current apps(action memo,scrapbook,snote) with your Mod or will it contradict?
Thanks

it will replace action memo,scrapbook,snote, etc..... to play safe; unzip this port, and review app and priv-app folder and compare and see if which one is going to be replaced... if I were you, I will probably back them up first, then remove them, and then flash this port top of it to avoid any conflict.
The Following User Says Thank You to jazzespresso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2015, 09:26 AM   |  #129  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter2000

Hi,

I have a stock 4.4.2 Note 8 can I install the aircommand without flashing complete ROM, If I can is there a link to the correct CWM version. I dl the latest and tried but every app associated with Spen crashed so I restored back to standard ROM again.

Thanks in advance

Bump

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I have tried dl and but ROM associated have bricked the device. I for to a standard where I for note device the device in stock. I tried to reset to factory through cwm recovery just would not format. The tablet got to a state of no return where it went to download screen from power up.

I though I was bricked when the pc would not recognise the comm port in odin. Luckily I thought to reset the pc and then flashed the stock rom again. I decided to go from note 10.1 to the note 8 for convenience for work and find the loss of air command not acceptable.

At the moment my note 8 is working fine but when it powers uo I get black and white stripes in stead of the note power up screen which is more of an annoyance. Can anyone guide me as a noobie even though I used to flash galaxy s2 roms like no tomorrow I have lost touch and really do want to fix the note 8 and have air command.

Even if it means being able to keep the stock rom as I really dont care about custom roms as much as my need for air command
10th January 2015, 11:38 AM   |  #130  

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter2000

Bump

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I have a 5120 and have tried burst and flexnote ROMs and nearly bricked the device both times. I dl stock rom and re flashed back to a standard, it was a battle because the tablet would not reset to factory through device settings or via cwm recovery, could not find the areas to format. The tablet got to a state of no return where it went to download screen from power up.

I thought it was bricked when the pc would not recognise the comm port in odin. Luckily I thought to reset the pc and then was able to be flashed back to stock rom again. I decided to go from note 10.1 to the note 8 for convenience for work and find the loss of air command not acceptable.

At the moment my note 8 is working fine but when it powers up I get black and white stripes instead of the note power up signature screen which is more of an annoyance. Can anyone guide me as a noobie even though I used to flash galaxy s2 roms like no tomorrow I have lost touch and really do want to fix the note 8 and have air command.

Even if it means being able to keep the stock rom as I really dont care about custom roms as much as my need for air command

I had to correct every thing as I must have had auto fill set on the tablet and this message was unreadable garbage,.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread