FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Stweaks profiles for dorimanx LG-G2 Kernel

14th October 2014, 12:37 PM |#81  
profeet's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
hey bloof i was on 7.8 and then i took the Settings what is in Post #72 "extreme_performance.profile_backup" , then i put the file into my SDCard and then i go to Stweaks and click once on Restore Button,then went Stweaks automaticly out.Then i started Stweaks again,and then i clicked Profile Check,but it does not work its showing nothing,and the Settings has not accept. I tried some Settings ,but same effect.

Have u guys a good Setting for my BEEN ,wich i can type manuel the Settings.Of course with good Performance and Battery.Thx
 
 
14th October 2014, 02:40 PM |#82  
bloof's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,002
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by profeet

hey bloof i was on 7.8 and then i took the Settings what is in Post #72 "extreme_performance.profile_backup" , then i put the file into my SDCard and then i go to Stweaks and click once on Restore Button,then went Stweaks automaticly out.Then i started Stweaks again,and then i clicked Profile Check,but it does not work its showing nothing,and the Settings has not accept. I tried some Settings ,but same effect.

Have u guys a good Setting for my BEEN ,wich i can type manuel the Settings.Of course with good Performance and Battery.Thx

If you want to do it manually then just open the extreme profile backup file on a text editor and check the settings.
20th October 2014, 03:14 AM |#83  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Phone: Lg G2 D803 (Rogers Canada)
Rom: Cloudyflex 2.6
Kernel: Dorimanx 8.5
OC: Low 2.0GHz
Governor: Alucard
Touch Boost: 1.190ghz
Sample Rate: 50000 rate
Cpu-Tweaks : on max 2.0ghz min 300mhz
Cpu core controls : off
Hotplug: Alucard
hotplug suspend : on
hotplug cpu Booster: Dual
I/O: Screen On-ROW Screen Off-ROW
Screen on time: 6h05m
Gaming performance (dead triggers 2 on High): Amazing


Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to agonthier2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 06:18 PM |#84  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Hey guys. Can anybody share with me Stweaks setting for good battery on last dorimanx?
Im novice about Stweaks. Thanks.
26th October 2014, 02:46 PM |#85  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip545

Hey guys. Can anybody share with me Stweaks setting for good battery on last dorimanx?
Im novice about Stweaks. Thanks.

Phone: Lg G2 D803 (Rogers Canada)
Rom: Cloudyflex 2.6
Kernel: Dorimanx 8.5
OC: Low 1.7 GHz all cores
Gpu: 320Mhz (stock 450Mhz)
screen off max (1.0GHZ)
Governor: Alucard all cores
Touch Boost: 1.190ghz
Sample Rate: 60000 rate
Hotplug: Alucard all cores
hotplug suspend : on
hotplug cpu Booster: Dual
I/O: Screen On-ROW Screen Off-ROW
31st October 2014, 08:45 PM |#86  
imcass's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Any noticeable difference between MSM-Adreno or Conservative GPU governors?

Can someone post some settings for better battery savings?
I have Alucard Gov on all cores + Alucard Hotplug, but apart from that I'm a total noob when it comes to Stweaks.

Thanks!
5th November 2014, 05:02 AM |#87  
south956's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag edinburg
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quick reaction but awesome battery ..modded under extreme performance (click extreme performance then after reentry in app, click restore) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c7jghp4fu...le_backup?dl=0

5th November 2014, 08:12 AM |#88  
Tinchoska's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hudson, Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,025
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by south956

Quick reaction but awesome battery ..modded under extreme performance (click extreme performance then after reentry in app, click restore) https://www.dropbox.com/s/0c7jghp4fu...le_backup?dl=0

Do you have any battery stats?
12th November 2014, 05:11 AM |#89  
Senior Member
Flag Tokat
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
3639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinchoska

Do you have any battery stats?

yes i'm wondering too.
11th January 2015, 06:31 PM |#90  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
hi guys, I use AdAway to block banners. Have I to remove ad-block inside dorimanx stweaks?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes