SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more

Fix Memory Leak in Lollipop With This Xposed Module

If you have to deal with the rather infamous memory leaks on Android 5.0.x, XDA … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Galaxy S5 SM-G900F camera problem

10th January 2015, 12:36 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Need camera apk for replica s5
I need the camera apk for my replica s5.please help me out. I save my moey for this for last 4 months everthing is okay but the most important thing i wantis camera. Please send me some other details and how to repart.
11th January 2015, 08:28 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 8

48 posts
Hello,

i've got a strange problem with the camera. I don't know when it happend the first time, for sure it worked after i've rooted the phone.
I open the app and the picture shown by the camera has strange green / green / purle triangle on it.
I take the picuture and even the picture has these errors.
If i open the options and change f.e. the stabilisation mode to off the errors don't occure anymore until i exit the camera app.

I tried to reinstall the camera app but the problem still remains.

Any idee what to do to solve the problem
11th January 2015, 10:56 PM   |  #13  
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 4,264

4,876 posts
Donate to Me
More
I recorded videos on mine at a football game yesterday and they won't play shows its an mp4 tried an mp4 repair app and it says maybe it's not an mp4 file it's annoying me

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread