Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][All Variants] OptimusFlex Rom V1.1

OP OptimusRs

11th January 2015, 07:09 PM   |  #111  
halaros2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 562
 
606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adakaya1994

I am having a weird issiue with camera can anybody help about it? (atached)

Probably you have changed dpi to something else than stock 480 dpi revert it And it will probably work again. Or use xposed for per app dpi [emoji6]
The Following User Says Thank You to halaros2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2015, 07:24 PM   |  #112  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by igli83

it is one of the best rom out there... i prefer it more than your last work (OptimusG3 Rom V1.4.1). i really appreciate your work.
did this have an update in the future? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by adakaya1994

I am having a weird issiue with camera can anybody help about it? (atached)

Agreed! One of the best ROMs available here. Pretty stable! Smooth and no issues on my D802. I'm using it for ages as my daily driver until LG releases the Lollipop update!

No camera issues here!
11th January 2015, 07:38 PM   |  #113  
adakaya1994's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 76
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaros2

Probably you have changed dpi to something else than stock 480 dpi revert it And it will probably work again. Or use xposed for per app dpi [emoji6]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanlk

Agreed! One of the best ROMs available here. Pretty stable! Smooth and no issues on my D802. I'm using it for ages as my daily driver until LG releases the Lollipop update!

No camera issues here!

Interesting dpi is stock i don't know what else to try.. Thanks for answers.


Edit: When ultrahd video recording there is no such problem.

FIXED- It was media_profiles.xml permission issue
Last edited by adakaya1994; 11th January 2015 at 08:11 PM.
12th January 2015, 12:02 AM   |  #114  
Member
Flag Presidente Prudente
Thanks Meter: 21
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Anyone has a mirror for v1.1? MEGA is very slow here (12KB/s).
Thks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flex, kitkat, lg g2, optimus, port
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes