Lollipop for OnePlus One Enters Testing Stage

Cyanogen just announced on their twitter that their CyanogenMod Lollipop build for the OnePlus … more

Xiaomi Business Model Unlike Usually Conceived

This article explains how Xiaomi sells phones not just to be a mobile OEM, but also to seed … more

Note 4 Launcher Theme Collection

If you like the features and integration of the TouchWiz Launcher on your Note 4, FrenchFamousTeam put … more

Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Note 3 SM-N9008V

OP Chinaboy5216

20th May 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
Chinaboy5216's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuxi, China
Thanks Meter: 71
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Hi Guys,

i would like to ask if anyone knows what ROM is compatible with this version of Note 3, it's a China Mobile phone and still running on 4.3 stock.

So far nothing is popping up to go to 4.4.2 so i thought why not ask the guys

This version has LTE on board by the way

Thanks a lot
21st May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #2  
Chinaboy5216's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuxi, China
Thanks Meter: 71
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaboy5216

Hi Guys,

i would like to ask if anyone knows what ROM is compatible with this version of Note 3, it's a China Mobile phone and still running on 4.3 stock.

So far nothing is popping up to go to 4.4.2 so i thought why not ask the guys

This version has LTE on board by the way

Thanks a lot


Wow nobody has a clue? Nobody here from China apparently

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st May 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #3  
icenight89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 740
 
2,643 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
U sure its not a N900v8? In which case check out the T-Mobile note 3 section
21st May 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #4  
Chinaboy5216's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuxi, China
Thanks Meter: 71
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icenight89

U sure its not a N900v8? In which case check out the T-Mobile note 3 section

Thanks for the reply but no it's a N9008V.

I'm living in China and bought the Note 3 here also with China Mobile, i know it's difficult to get info on it
3rd June 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaboy5216

Thanks for the reply but no it's a N9008V.

I'm living in China and bought the Note 3 here also with China Mobile, i know it's difficult to get info on it


In fact, there is a CM11 version for N9008V based on 4.4.2 that works quite well besides a few impromptu reboots.
There is also a Samsung-based ZHUENE3 4.4.2 rom that was released three days ago, that I have yet to test.
They are quite easy to find on Chinese websites like tdbeta.cn...With Google Translate, I am able to find my way...

I am not senior enough to post the links though...

Please bear in mind that installing these roms will set-off your warranty bit...
The Following User Says Thank You to 0scarwilde For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #6  
Chinaboy5216's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuxi, China
Thanks Meter: 71
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0scarwilde

In fact, there is a CM11 version for N9008V based on 4.4.2 that works quite well besides a few impromptu reboots.
There is also a Samsung-based ZHUENE3 4.4.2 rom that was released three days ago, that I have yet to test.
They are quite easy to find on Chinese websites like tdbeta.cn...With Google Translate, I am able to find my way...

I am not senior enough to post the links though...

Please bear in mind that installing these roms will set-off your warranty bit...

would appriciate it greatly if you could PM me the CM11 link
12th January 2015, 01:13 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaboy5216

would appriciate it greatly if you could PM me the CM11 link

Actually the official HLTE CM12, as well as CM11, work very well on N9008V

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes