OP stangdriver44

9th January 2015, 04:31 PM   |  #121  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,187

690 posts
More
Just checking in...
Been a little while since I've checked in here. Are people running TW anymore or has everything shifted to AOSP? Hope all is well in my old community. If anyone has moved on to the S5 be sure and check my "OZOP" One Zip One Place ROM and Theme Builder including Missing Link. If your not in Tmo just skip the ROM installation part. Most options including the theme section are built for universal compatability. I even have some sections specifically for Sprint users.
9th January 2015, 05:20 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 72

382 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

Been a little while since I've checked in here. Are people running TW anymore or has everything shifted to AOSP? Hope all is well in my old community. If anyone has moved on to the S5 be sure and check my "OZOP" One Zip One Place ROM and Theme Builder including Missing Link. If your not in Tmo just skip the ROM installation part. Most options including the theme section are built for universal compatability. I even have some sections specifically for Sprint users.

A lot of people are now on CM12 if not, on stock rooted tw. I personally just moved onto the Sprint LG G3
The Following User Says Thank You to IamFlynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 05:33 PM   |  #123  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn

A lot of people are now on CM12 if not, on stock rooted tw. I personally just moved onto the Sprint LG G3

stock TW? Did an update past GB27 come out? How do you like LG over Samsung? I have personally considered a Nexus device for my next purchase.
12th January 2015, 06:05 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 84

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

We still have the good old E4gt in the family, 3 on Project-X along with your missing link, also 1 with Liquid Smooth. My DD though, is an S3 running Wicked S5.
The Following User Says Thank You to 555rt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 06:56 PM   |  #125  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 555rt

We still have the good old E4gt in the family, 3 on Project-X along with your missing link, also 1 with Liquid Smooth. My DD though, is an S3 running Wicked S5.

Very cool! Glad to hear people are still finding their Missing Link!! I've also noticed Project-X by @bilgerryan is running strong as I suspected for the S3 users! I'm sure we'll see great thing come from him for Android 5 as well!
The Following User Says Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 07:37 PM   |  #126  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 30,594

16,374 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah I'm thinking my next device might be the Nexus 5, it would be nice to have an unlocked pure Google phone. The N6 is still too expensive for me... if not it'll be the S5 or Note 3.

My ROMs: Wicked X & Wicked S5 Xperience
Last edited by bilgerryan; 12th January 2015 at 07:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2015, 08:27 PM   |  #127  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Cali

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Yeah I'm thinking my next device might be the Nexus 5, it would be nice to have an unlocked pure Google phone. The N6 is still too expensive for me... if not it'll be the S5 or Note 3.

My ROMs: Wicked X & Wicked S5 Xperience

Honestly I agree and have considered a Nexus device for that reason. Although I would love to have you over here in S5 world! @tdunham and @rompnit have worked together to build what I am extremely jealous of one of the best ROM I've seen and it only for Sprint, MOAR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stangdriver44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread