Forum Moderator
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,527

3,478 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollallama

The third boot image worked for me 3Boot in the package.The first one bricked the phone ,the second one works to boot but makes wi-fi inoperable and then the third one worked great . Within the next few days I will donate some money for the help and as a thanks.

I almost missed your feedback here... Tapatalk released the worst update to an app I've ever seen and it's messing with my notifications. Thanks for letting me know it worked... I figured one of them would!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
13th January 2015, 12:52 AM   |  #262  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Is the firewater site down? Is anyone else having issues connecting to it? I'm stuck on the step where i need s-off and can't get firewater.
13th January 2015, 01:25 AM   |  #263  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 6,435

4,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1llz

Is the firewater site down? Is anyone else having issues connecting to it? I'm stuck on the step where i need s-off and can't get firewater.

Firewater no longer works. You will achieve s-off at http://theroot.ninja/
13th January 2015, 01:39 AM   |  #264  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαł205

Firewater no longer works. You will achieve s-off at redacted-sunshine

I installed sunshine but I was already mid-process with another guide and have already unlocked the bootloader and installed insert coin. So now when I start sunshine it tells me my ramdisk/kernel has been modified and I need to flash to stock. Can I just flash stock m8 rom from tmobile and the issue will be fixed or do I have to relock the bootloader?
13th January 2015, 01:45 AM   |  #265  
Flag Alabama

4,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I installed sunshine but I was already mid-process with another guide and have already unlocked the bootloader and installed insert coin. So now when I start sunshine it tells me my ramdisk/kernel has been modified and I need to flash to stock. Can I just flash stock m8 rom from tmobile and the issue will be fixed or do I have to relock the bootloader?

If you are trying to s-off a m8 device you are in the wrong thread. This is the t6. Not m8. You need to flash a non-modified boot.img. Go to m8 thread and ask over there and you may get a link.
13th January 2015, 01:48 AM   |  #266  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαł205

If you are trying to s-off a m8 device you are in the wrong thread. This is the t6. Not m8. You need to flash a non-modified boot.img. Go to m8 thread and ask over there and you may get a link.

Ok, for some reason I thought I was in the M8 section, apologies. However, my question is more about generally getting s-off to work, I'm guessing it would be exactly the same on the t6.
13th January 2015, 02:07 AM   |  #267  
Flag Alabama

4,389 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, for some reason I thought I was in the M8 section, apologies. However, my question is more about generally getting s-off to work, I'm guessing it would be exactly the same on the t6.

It's basically the same process but you need a non-modified boot.img which you'll find in the m8 thread.
13th January 2015, 03:38 AM   |  #268  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,676

2,450 posts
More
As firewater has been shut down server-side, this guide no longer applies. Currently, only Sunshine works, and users should try that if they want s-off. If you don't wish to pay for it, you can develop your own s-off method and publish it for free. I have modified the OP to reflect that firewater is no longer supported. Thread closed. Feel free to PM me for any questions, queries, etc.

@pradeepvizz: PM me if you wish for the thread to be reopened.

The Following User Says Thank You to pandaball For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
firewater, htc one max s-off, htc one max soff, s-off, soff
Previous Thread Next Thread