Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which is best ROM for Huawei G610?
ASOP 10 45.45%
MIUI 12 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Huawei G610 U20- U00 (Any Version) All Roms Working

OP usamaash

2nd January 2015, 08:06 PM   |  #501  
Thanks Meter: 12

97 posts
More
Before, I flashed a patch right after I flashed the ROM without booting into it and didn't experience any problems. I always clear dalvik cache. It's better safe than sorry.
12th January 2015, 11:27 PM   |  #502  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Stuck on the first step
Hy,

i tried to flash my huawei g610 u20 like in your description. It has the Build number: G610-U20 V100R001C00B124

while flashing of the first file (from the folder "AscendG610C96B114UpdateAPP" ) I Get the error:

Error: current version is not in VERLIST, unallow to update.
Update /sdcard/dload/update.app failed

What should i do now ? Is this a known problem ? At the first try i jumped over this and the next step and it ends in a bricked phone... Now i got a new one and won´t brick it again...

Thanks for your Help

Daniel
13th January 2015, 06:31 AM   |  #503  
Flag mumbai

7 posts
More
you cant downgrade the build from 124 to 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDunkleEtwas

Hy,

i tried to flash my huawei g610 u20 like in your description. It has the Build number: G610-U20 V100R001C00B124

while flashing of the first file (from the folder "AscendG610C96B114UpdateAPP" ) I Get the error:

Error: current version is not in VERLIST, unallow to update.
Update /sdcard/dload/update.app failed

What should i do now ? Is this a known problem ? At the first try i jumped over this and the next step and it ends in a bricked phone... Now i got a new one and won´t brick it again...

Thanks for your Help

Daniel

i guess you have to skip that part for builds higher than 116 and remove stock recovery
13th January 2015, 11:19 PM   |  #504  

3 posts
i tried it... now i stuck again in a bootloop... what can i do now ??
14th January 2015, 01:56 PM   |  #505  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDunkleEtwas

i tried it... now i stuck again in a bootloop... what can i do now ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherr18

Thank you for the help this made my day thank you ouro899, hamza for the firmware. And to all who help me. You made my day. Got it revived for 2days. Whew what a relief.

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

This is what i did. Uninstalled the preloader. flashed the ticked only the bootimg and recovery and pluged my device. Like i said it can only be detected if i press the vol down so after the bootimg and recory download i plugged my device and press vol down. Now it loaded fast and the green magic circle appeared. Thank you again ouro898 for your help
[IMG][/IMG]

I unbricked my phone following topherr18 steps, you can see how he made it on post 29 of this thread.
You have to use SP Flash Tools, uninstall mt65xx preloader like topherr, and flash the original bootimg and recovery from the original firmware.
Sorry for bad english
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm g610-u20 roms, cyanogenmod, g610, huawei, kikat
Previous Thread Next Thread