FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

{Themed}{4.3}{4.4.2} Status And Notififaction Bar Icons Modified

13th January 2015, 12:22 AM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sorry for the newb question...
I love this theme and would like to have it on my Verizon GS4 (SCH-I545, 4.4.2, NC5). Is this available as a flashable zip?
 
 
14th January 2015, 04:41 PM |#132  
thermax04's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
Donate to Me
More
check my theme in S4 forum

Sent from my SM-N9005
The Following User Says Thank You to thermax04 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2015, 05:03 PM |#133  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

check my theme in S4 forum

Sent from my SM-N9005

Perfect, thanks! I'm not sure why I didn't see it there before.
14th January 2015, 05:05 PM |#134  
thermax04's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyestargazer

Perfect, thanks! I'm not sure why I didn't see it there before.

No problema Amigo [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005
14th January 2015, 06:17 PM |#135  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

No problema Amigo [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005

OK so just so I'm clear, I'm running on a Verizon SCH-I545 S4, KK (4.4.2). I want to flash the full theme from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...91&postcount=2
instead of replacing the systemUI.apk? Correct?
14th January 2015, 07:46 PM |#136  
thermax04's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyestargazer

OK so just so I'm clear, I'm running on a Verizon SCH-I545 S4, KK (4.4.2). I want to flash the full theme from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...91&postcount=2
instead of replacing the systemUI.apk? Correct?

Noooo, that link is for Note3, not for S4

I mean this theme is for S4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672515

Sent from my SM-N9005
14th January 2015, 09:22 PM |#137  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermax04

Noooo, that link is for Note3, not for S4

I mean this theme is for S4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672515

Sent from my SM-N9005

I'm an idiot. Thanks for the correct link.
14th January 2015, 09:27 PM |#138  
thermax04's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,167
 
Donate to Me
More
No problema Amigo [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N9005
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i9505 systemui themed, notififaction bar icons modified, status bar icons modified
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes