d38974daa1d31064f684dd0d929eb14a.jpg

And with Spotify
b45a3f7e453d63d21695c4a04d533f08.jpg

RodKahx

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 3, 2008
What am i doing wrong?

MU series with play music

Looks like a scaling issue on the first SS. In main widget settings scroll down and make sure the widget scaling percentage is at 100%. On the second SS it looks as though spotify might not be activated for MU. Open media utilities, click settings, then media app to add spotify if you do not see it in open screen for media utilities. I do not use spotify so I have not tried it. Not all music apps work with MU. Or again just a scaling issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wafflez_SE

Wafflez_SE

Jan 29, 2013
Fjällbacka
Looks like a scaling issue on the first SS. In main widget settings scroll down and make sure the widget scaling percentage is at 100%. On the second SS it looks as though spotify might not be activated for MU. Open media utilities, click settings, then media app to add spotify if you do not see it in open screen for media utilities. I do not use spotify so I have not tried it. Not all music apps work with MU. Or again just a scaling issue.
Yeah the scaling was just because i added the widget to try it. Removing play music in MU utilities solved it. Never had that problem with your other widgets that have MU support ☺ sorry to bother you with such a simple issue

Wafflez_SE

Jan 29, 2013
Fjällbacka
I spoke to soon, getting the widget to work with play music, poweramp and smart AudioBook Player not with Spotify. Weird i guess that it's a mu issue with Spotify...

Reactions: RodKahx

RodKahx

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 3, 2008
Love this wall. Something that I keep meaning to ask. How is it possible to show off a homescreen on a device like this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I use the paid version of Perfect Screenshot Ultra. Find it in the play store. Also host your images to a 3rd party that will allow for bbcode links.

Reactions: Drhedphuk

Top Liked Posts