Note: Take a complete nandroid backup before doing this, though there is no threat. It is still compulsory to take nandroid backup!!!
Follow the steps carefully, they are very easy:
1) Download NinjaMorph from GooglePlay, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...injamorph.free
2) Open it, you need root of course. Click on New Project.
3) Now browse down to system, and choose it, then choose app folder.
4) A long list will appear. Search SystemUI.apk and choose it. The app will extract the apk. Stop!!!! Don't go any further.
5) Join your mobile to pc and allow USB storage.
6) Go to your Mobile's sd on the pc and find a folder named android themes, open it. Then open a folder named workspace, then SystemUI and then res.
7)Now open a folder named drawable-Idpi in which you will find many files.
8) now we start changing!
9)You should set your windows to show the folder in tiles. So now you will see the quickpanel icons like bluetooth and wifi with names like quickpanel_icon_bluetooth_on etc.
10)Find a desired icon and change it with, but remember the new icon should be of the same pixels and should also have exactly same name as the old one, EXACTLY SAME!!!!!
11) Do not only change the icons which represent a function is on like bluetooth on but also change its off icon like quickpanel_icon_bluetooth_off. REMEMBER IT SHOULD BE THE NAME AS THE OLD ICON'S NAME!!!!
12) Now find icon named statusbar_background.9 and change it with your desired background. Do the same with title_bar_portrait.9. Remember the new icon should be of the same pixels and should also have exactly same name as the old one, EXACTLY SAME!!!!!
Now disconnect usb storage, go to NinjaMorph again but this time choose Finish Project, choose SystemUIapk and click yes on all that pops up.
Now your status bar will disappear but don't worry just reboot. REMEMBER ALL NEW ICONS SHOULD BE THE NAME AND SIZE AS THE OLD ICONS!!!!
IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE IN THE STEPS AND YOUR STATUS BAR IS RUINED THEN EITHER EDIT IT AGAIN CORRECTLY OR DO A NANDROID RESTORE.