FORUMS

Hauwei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New issue with find 7!

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By bobbydigital222, Senior Member on 12th June 2014, 07:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th July 2014, 06:09 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
???
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital222

My 7 qhd get the tint when warm and overheats by the back camera during heavy use, and now the screen has stops responding to touch when it gets too hot, but returns to normal after it cools down, anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my X9077 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!
 
 
11th August 2014, 01:12 AM |#12  
bobbydigital222's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroohh93

What ROM are you using?
any special Kernel settings?
need more info than just saying bad things about it, i have the Find 7 QHD and Find 7a both running PA ROM with unified partition Layout and none of them is presenting these issues,

Note: i do use the find 7 as my Daily driver with heavy usage and i have no problems at all.!

I'm on gummy rom no kernel tweaks
Try playing a game like xcom or galaxy on fire then you'll see what I mean
11th August 2014, 01:34 AM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital222

I'm on gummy rom no kernel tweaks
Try playing a game like xcom or galaxy on fire then you'll see what I mean

Just played galaxy on fire and no problems at all.
Im on PA Rom 4.5 beta 1 and franco's kernel.
14th August 2014, 06:18 AM |#14  
Drowzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Franeker
Thanks Meter: 85
 
Donate to Me
More
Has been fixed in the latest update
15th August 2014, 03:48 PM |#15  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 25,326
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdh

I haven't experience this just yet, what ROMs are you guys running or programs which seem to cause this (Probably just intensive applications)

I haven't experienced any problems like this either with 7a or 7s.
18th August 2014, 04:59 AM |#16  
bobbydigital222's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rroohh93

Just played galaxy on fire and no problems at all.
Im on PA Rom 4.5 beta 1 and franco's kernel.

Where did you get franco's kernel?
16th January 2015, 12:20 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydigital222

Where did you get franco's kernel?

Is included on the Unified Layout version of PA. thank to Ayysir.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes