FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

(APP)(Fixed)Note 2014 Gallery & Photo Editor(Fixed cropping FC's at last!!!!)

Thanks Meter: 2,787
 
By filchi756, Senior Member on 10th June 2014, 04:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th July 2014, 07:04 PM |#21  
filchi756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zhuhai
Thanks Meter: 2,787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nic.stl

Thank you

It works

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for confirming it.
 
 
8th August 2014, 11:43 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Exclamation F#cking 5HIT i need now original gallery apk for n8000
i need original gallery apk for n8000 for4.4.2
Last edited by Waalex; 8th August 2014 at 11:47 PM.
8th September 2014, 10:08 AM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Cloud Search Gallery App Stopped working (GT-N8010 ROM Kitkat) on a GT-N8013 Device
Hi everyone
After I downloaded this zip and flashed it via recovery on my Note 10.1 (2012) , Now when i try to open the gallery it say gallery stopped working , I need to fix this or revert back to stock kitkat gallery app , If you have a solution please help me
8th September 2014, 10:53 AM |#24  
filchi756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zhuhai
Thanks Meter: 2,787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawarauf

Hi everyone
After I downloaded this zip and flashed it via recovery on my Note 10.1 (2012) , Now when i try to open the gallery it say gallery stopped working , I need to fix this or revert back to stock kitkat gallery app , If you have a solution please help me

Are you odex or deodexed rom? And make sure you have more than 50mb of free space on system. And try to clear data and cache after install. And hope you download the full zip and not the libs only.
Last edited by filchi756; 8th September 2014 at 10:56 AM.
9th September 2014, 07:54 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Gallery App Stopped working (GT-N8010 ROM Kitkat) on a GT-N8013 Device
Quote:
Originally Posted by filchi756

Are you odex or deodexed rom? And make sure you have more than 50mb of free space on system. And try to clear data and cache after install. And hope you download the full zip and not the libs only.

I was on odex rom , there are enough storage more than 50 mb and it installed the nearly 48 mb zip with no problem from CWM recovery , I tried clearing data and cache and also formated the internal SD-Card in case there is a problem
10th September 2014, 09:18 AM |#26  
filchi756's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zhuhai
Thanks Meter: 2,787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawarauf

I was on odex rom , there are enough storage more than 50 mb and it installed the nearly 48 mb zip with no problem from CWM recovery , I tried clearing data and cache and also formated the internal SD-Card in case there is a problem

Delete the gallery2013.odex or backup it, then clear data and cache of gallery only in application manager. If it still foreclose install it again in recovery.Let me know how it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to filchi756 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2014, 07:49 AM |#27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Hi

First of all, thank you for the fix.

Is it normal that when i launch photo editor to draw on a pic with the spen, and i put the spen near the screen, i don't have the pencil which appears ?

I'm on gnabo v7 with n8010

Here is what i have



This is what i MUST have

Last edited by nic.stl; 20th December 2014 at 02:30 PM.
26th December 2014, 12:56 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
No one ?
12th January 2015, 03:07 PM |#29  
miz_pimp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nic.stl

No one ?

I know this is delayed, but I have the stock rom installed, and I, too, do not have the pen icon. Not that I noticed it though. [emoji4]

Also, I just wanted to confirm that the gallery is working perfectly on the stock rom. I just had to delete the gallery2013.odex, as mentioned earlier.

I'm very happy! Thank you! [emoji16]
16th January 2015, 12:01 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_pimp

I know this is delayed, but I have the stock rom installed, and I, too, do not have the pen icon. Not that I noticed it though. [emoji4]

Also, I just wanted to confirm that the gallery is working perfectly on the stock rom. I just had to delete the gallery2013.odex, as mentioned earlier.

I'm very happy! Thank you! [emoji16]

Where i found the gallery2013.odex ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes