Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.4.2_r4] Sense 6.0 | NuSenseSIX | KitKat | 3.23.401.1 | RC4.8.3.1 | 10-29-14

OP Ƒłƴнαł205

Announcement from Flyhalf205: NuSenseSix RC 4.8.3 Patch Released 10/18/2014
16th January 2015, 05:06 PM   |  #2121  
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 31

692 posts
More
So I just started using this ROM and straight out the flash my GPS is not locking my location. I can get to my destination before it even tells me to make the first turn.

For those familiar with google maps, the circle around the blue dot is practically surrounding the city I'm in. Does anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app
16th January 2015, 10:22 PM   |  #2122  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 6,428

4,375 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emonemyeu0

now, sprint can flash it ?

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo4eva

So I just started using this ROM and straight out the flash my GPS is not locking my location. I can get to my destination before it even tells me to make the first turn.

For those familiar with google maps, the circle around the blue dot is practically surrounding the city I'm in. Does anyone have any clues as to what is going on?

Have only had that issue on CM. You have made sure GPS is set to High Accuracy in location settings? Turn it to device then back to High Accuracy and try again.
16th January 2015, 11:35 PM   |  #2123  
Flag Ellicott City
Thanks Meter: 31

692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƒłƴнαł205

Have only had that issue on CM. You have made sure GPS is set to High Accuracy in location settings? Turn it to device then back to High Accuracy and try again.

I have tried that with no success, I flashed the adrenaline ROM and it still happens, I guess its not a ROM issue but something with my device :banghead:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread