Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,154

771 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidreza2010

@Nikhil bro its along time you decided to release v3.0 but didnt it
can you please clear us dear ?

Hi,
Sorry for taking so long but I am on a job now and get less time(couple of hours in weekends) for development. As I said earlier, functionality wise next version is ready but I haven't worked on GUI so you wont find many options in it.
Normally I only make stable releases but since you guys have been waiting so long, I am sharing the link to beta version of the tool.
@chrisa887 could you please help those users who are looking for instructions?

Brief Instructions : Just import your Rom or Gapps or both file(s) in tool and click on Create Zip.

Note : you wont find options to add apps or bootanimations in this beta version so for time being, settle down with Rom and Gapps and use v2.0 for apps and other stuffs.
You can add apps but the mechanism is a little bit different. Still if you want to include apps and other files in Rom zip itself, take chrisa887's help, he will guide you.

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta
Feel free to suggest anything and also if you find any bugs, report them.

With this post, I am resuming work on the tool and soon I will prepare a better UI with all options and release it as soon as I can.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2015, 02:49 PM   |  #472  
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 842

3,011 posts
More
Yes I can help people with questions on how to use the new tool
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisa887 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2015, 09:00 PM   |  #473  
Thanks Meter: 211

647 posts
More
@chrisa887 dear how can i add my rom to this tool?
or some app or mod ?
please put here instruction
thanks a lot
14th January 2015, 10:48 PM   |  #474  
Flag wichita

3,011 posts
More
Quote:

or some app or mod ?
thanks a lot

I typing up some instructions for ya[emoji3]

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote:

or some app or mod ?
thanks a lot

On the rom you are trying to add you need to make sure it doesn't have a aroma already.
then open the tool and click "import" then select the rom you want to use and click "ok" it will take a little bit depending on the size of the rom but when its dont you will get a box that pops up and says "successfully imported". when you are done you will see folder on your desktop called "afzc projects" thats where all the files are but you dont need to work about that, if you want to flash apps and other stuff like in 2.0 you need to download THIS, you import that zip to the tool after you replace the apps that are in it with that ones you want and you also need to delete that META folder in the zip cause the tool will make one,then click "for neon device" in the too and when its dont will make everything and name it "output" (you can rename to what you want after its done) i going to try and make a video to show how its done and have Nikhil post in the OP.
In the Zip file if you want to add files to lib, the folder that you need to create in zip file is system_lib where other folders are created ( like system_app)
explore this zip, you will understand where to push files and group name. if you don't, let me know, I'll tell you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chrisa887 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2015, 01:00 AM   |  #475  
Flag wichita

3,011 posts
More
made a video help people understand the new tool. in the video i didnt elapse the time so it takes a bit to do the rom.

VIDEO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisa887 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 03:43 AM   |  #476  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 213

294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil

Hi,
Sorry for taking so long but I am on a job now and get less time(couple of hours in weekends) for development. As I said earlier, functionality wise next version is ready but I haven't worked on GUI so you wont find many options in it.
Normally I only make stable releases but since you guys have been waiting so long, I am sharing the link to beta version of the tool.
@chrisa887 could you please help those users who are looking for instructions?

Brief Instructions : Just import your Rom or Gapps or both file(s) in tool and click on Create Zip.

Note : you wont find options to add apps or bootanimations in this beta version so for time being, settle down with Rom and Gapps and use v2.0 for apps and other stuffs.
You can add apps but the mechanism is a little bit different. Still if you want to include apps and other files in Rom zip itself, take chrisa887's help, he will guide you.

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta
Feel free to suggest anything and also if you find any bugs, report them.

With this post, I am resuming work on the tool and soon I will prepare a better UI with all options and release it as soon as I can.

Might I suggest adding the option to flash things directly to /system. I cant find a way to do this, and I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
17th January 2015, 11:16 AM   |  #477  
Flag wichita

3,011 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoutDevelopment

Might I suggest adding the option to flash things directly to /system. I cant find a way to do this, and I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop

What files are wanting to send to /system?
17th January 2015, 12:45 PM   |  #478  
/
Thanks Meter: 304

773 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoutDevelopment

... and I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop

I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
new Build.prop
17th January 2015, 04:42 PM   |  #479  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 213

294 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYVIP

I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
new Build.prop

EDIT: I realize that now. You were showing 'what files I wanted to flash to /system hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa887

I would like to flash build.prop and some other .prop files for a custom OTA app.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread