Aqua Dark Material Theme for CM12

XDA Senior MemberSimix93prepared a nice looking theme changing the original colors into shades of green. … more

Fonts Collection for CyanogenMod 12

Check out this collection of amazing fonts ready to make your CyanogenMod 12 ROM even more beautiful. … more

Send Links to Any Nearby Device with CaastMe

There already are many solutions on the Google Play store if you want to send a link to one of … more

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Getting Lollipop Update in Russia

Samsung Galaxy S4 users in Russia are getting the Lollipop update via OTA. The update … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Did it worked?
Yes 4 66.67%
No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

How to fix the "invalid download uri" problem

OP ntn_labs

25th November 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Did this with Root Explorer, just want to mention, permission 771 should be granted not only for cache folder, but to every sub-folder.

Anyway thanx, this is really working solution.
23rd December 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #12  
Electric Ladyland
Thanks Meter: 16

117 posts
Just a quick note: Noticed this error after installing the Xposed Module "Root Cloak". Since this error only showed up for root apps I figured that was the problem. Was able to update (TiBU and Greenify) by disabling Root Cloak - rebooting - updating - re-enabling Root Cloak.

Not sure what item I added to Root Cloak that is causing this issue, but for now this "solved" the problem for me.
17th January 2015, 10:41 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 8

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merman1983

Just a quick note: Noticed this error after installing the Xposed Module "Root Cloak". Since this error only showed up for root apps I figured that was the problem. Was able to update (TiBU and Greenify) by disabling Root Cloak - rebooting - updating - re-enabling Root Cloak.

Not sure what item I added to Root Cloak that is causing this issue, but for now this "solved" the problem for me.

Dead or not I have ran into the exact same thing twice. First time was right after root cloak, and this time its been a while. That and a bad memory had me end up here. Root Cloak or not a simple fix permissions in something as old as ROM Manager or just do it in custom recovery fixed it for me. Android 4.3. Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 rooted stock with multi user. I note multi user because it has also caused me some grief due to knox magically appearing in the second user even though completely removed from ROM and also must enable multi user root in supersu. Thanks for making me chase permissions instead of go after the old sd card mount issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to sysmai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2015, 03:07 AM   |  #14  
Electric Ladyland
Thanks Meter: 16

117 posts
Fixing permissions worked for me thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google play invalid download uri
Previous Thread Next Thread