1) Get firefox beta: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Mobile/Plat...d_Firefox_Beta
2) Get flash 126.96.36.199: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2139513
3) Side load and install both apk's. Launch adobe flash then select firefox and choose "always."
4) Once firefox is running click the circular button on the remote with the 3 horizontal lines, to the right of the home button. Choose Settings and Enable Plugins.
5) To block ads, access the Tools Menu (same way) then click Addons.
6) Install Adblock Plus and Bluehell Firewall. Both are required to stop the barrage of ads on cricfree.
7) For a "desktop" environment get the plugin Phony. The default "Request Desktop Site" option in firefox was not reliable.
8) That's it!