FORUMS

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How to download videos from Facebook

15th April 2014, 07:23 AM |#1  
sumit227's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
hey guys plz help...
Is there a way to download facebook videos?
I tried couple of apps from play store but that doesn't work...
 
 
15th April 2014, 07:57 AM |#2  
Kishan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit227

hey guys plz help...
Is there a way to download facebook videos?
I tried couple of apps from play store but that doesn't work...

Download tubemate from its official Site.... Not available on playstore.. Setup it... It will help for downloading YouTube videos too...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
15th April 2014, 08:36 AM |#3  
sumit227's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan14

Download tubemate from its official Site.... Not available on playstore.. Setup it... It will help for downloading YouTube videos too...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Just try this app but no luck.
Not working with Facebook working fine for downloading videos from youtube.
15th April 2014, 08:38 AM |#4  
Kishan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit227

Just try this app but no luck.
Not working with Facebook working fine for downloading videos from youtube.

I tried.. Its wrkin mahn..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Kishan14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 08:53 AM |#5  
sumit227's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan14

I tried.. Its wrkin mahn..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

ohh yeah after changing its url setting it works fine.
Thanks man it works but Is there any app or way to download Facebook videos directly from Facebook app.
15th April 2014, 09:02 AM |#6  
Kishan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit227

ohh yeah after changing its url setting it works fine.
Thanks man it works but Is there any app or way to download Facebook videos directly from Facebook app.

About that i don't know bro... But if I get to know ll report here

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
18th January 2015, 04:25 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit227

hey guys plz help...
Is there a way to download facebook videos?
I tried couple of apps from play store but that doesn't work...

Here u go
First download tube mate from official site. Then install and open tubemate then swipe to right to open Facebook and first time u have to login with ur Facebook id(after that u don't repeat to login)and choose which video u want to download press it. then download permission window appears. Then choose download. Its done.press thanks if I help
Last edited by sallu786; 18th January 2015 at 04:35 PM.
18th January 2015, 07:05 PM |#8  
arunak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Simply use opera mini
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes