Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][XPOSED] Fire TV Mods by rbox

OP rbox

10th January 2015, 08:59 PM   |  #191  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
777 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanuf

Hi.
It is possilbe to update the plugin to it is possible to remove Amazon Freetime from the launcher?

Thank you!

No, because the Fire TV already supports that. Go in to FreeTime and say "remove" or "disable" or whatever it is. And it disappears.
The Following User Says Thank You to rbox For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2015, 05:19 AM   |  #192  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Rbox is it possible to remove most menus with root and create own on stock fire launcher? With your awesome mod I use square home launcher.

Is there anyway to make my own menus?thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
16th January 2015, 05:22 AM   |  #193  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
777 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by patt2k

Rbox is it possible to remove most menus with root and create own on stock fire launcher? With your awesome mod I use square home launcher.

Is there anyway to make my own menus?thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you are already using another launcher, then I am confused as to the question...
16th January 2015, 05:23 AM   |  #194  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox

If you are already using another launcher, then I am confused as to the question...

Simply wanted to play around with stock launcher.

But would that be possible ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
16th January 2015, 05:24 AM   |  #195  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
777 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by patt2k

Simply wanted to play around with stock launcher.

But would that be possible ?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

OK. Well the source for my module is up on GitHub, you can take a look at what I'm doing with the menus and play around with it.
16th January 2015, 05:25 AM   |  #196  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox

OK. Well the source for my module is up on GitHub, you can take a look at what I'm doing with the menus and play around with it.

I am no dev so all these are magic to me lol.

Thanks for the response tho

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
17th January 2015, 12:08 AM   |  #197  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox

OK. Well the source for my module is up on GitHub, you can take a look at what I'm doing with the menus and play around with it.

HideAmazonMenuItems: Gives a settings menu to select which menu items to show.

I don't see this option, what I'm I missing? I did reeboot , recents works fine etc.. but I could never get that part to work to hide menus.

Is this only working on specific firmware by any chance?
18th January 2015, 09:43 PM   |  #198  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Update: I updated to last rootable version which is : 51.1.1.0 and I do see the menu to Hide things from launcher but the problem is inside there is only things like help and contact us.

Any ideas why? I have the 1.3 rbox mods
19th January 2015, 01:42 AM   |  #199  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
996 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanuf

Hi.
It is possilbe to update the plugin to it is possible to remove Amazon Freetime from the launcher?

Thank you!

Click on free time.. then it says "Hide free time" you don't need any plugins to do that.. I just hid the freetime on my firetv

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes