FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[REQ] Themer multi dpi

1,572 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Any chance that "Themer" will support multi dpi.
Im running a note3 on 360dpi (noway i going back to crappy 480dpi).
 
 
29th May 2014, 06:22 PM |#2  
danilos2k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masze

Any chance that "Themer" will support multi dpi.
Im running a note3 on 360dpi (noway i going back to crappy 480dpi).

+1
30th May 2014, 08:02 AM |#3  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masze

Any chance that "Themer" will support multi dpi.
Im running a note3 on 360dpi (noway i going back to crappy 480dpi).

Hi, Themer will only look into custom DPI support in the future, as right now it's an extremely intense feature to implement. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 10:07 PM |#4  
masze's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, Themer will only look into custom DPI support in the future, as right now it's an extremely intense feature to implement. We apologize for the inconvenience.

thanks for answer!

(*reach my 8 thanks limit for today)
19th November 2014, 12:51 PM |#5  
exmatproton's Avatar
Senior Member
Breda
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, Themer will only look into custom DPI support in the future, as right now it's an extremely intense feature to implement. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Any thoughts about multi DPI at the moment? It is the only thing holding me back from using themer as my daily launcher... .. .
20th November 2014, 01:38 PM |#6  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmatproton

Any thoughts about multi DPI at the moment? It is the only thing holding me back from using themer as my daily launcher... .. .

Hi,

Unfortunately this is one of the hardest problems to overcome. Themer's internal structure works very differently compared to other launchers (such as Nova) meaning that even adding something seemingly simply like transparent notification and navigation bars is immensely difficult. Multi DPI is even harder to implement, and that mixed with the percentage of users who have multi DPI enabled on their phone puts it on our to-do list, but not very high up.

Once we have more resources however we'll definitely look at what can be done. We are working on ways, it just takes a very long time. Sorry about that!

- Marco
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2014, 08:21 PM |#7  
exmatproton's Avatar
Senior Member
Breda
Thanks Meter: 175
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

Unfortunately this is one of the hardest problems to overcome. Themer's internal structure works very differently compared to other launchers (such as Nova) meaning that even adding something seemingly simply like transparent notification and navigation bars is immensely difficult. Multi DPI is even harder to implement, and that mixed with the percentage of users who have multi DPI enabled on their phone puts it on our to-do list, but not very high up.

Once we have more resources however we'll definitely look at what can be done. We are working on ways, it just takes a very long time. Sorry about that!

- Marco

Thnx for your nice explanation. It is a great piece of software already. Multi DPI would be awesome!!
19th January 2015, 01:11 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmatproton

Thnx for your nice explanation. It is a great piece of software already. Multi DPI would be awesome!!

+1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes