Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Drop Test

The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. … more

Consolidated GApps Central

Following the retirement of Paranoid Android GApps Provider TKruzze and subsequent deletion of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to sim unlock the trac phone sgh-s970g galaxy s4...and possibly others

3rd December 2014, 11:00 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Has anyone been able to unlock these tracfone devices officially through a tracfone provided unlock code???
4th December 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #12  
my backyard
Thanks Meter: 46

219 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzjustplayin

Has anyone been able to unlock these tracfone devices officially through a tracfone provided unlock code???

Yes i have, Tracfone will have to provide an update to fix the issue. Reason is that everytime you enter the code its accepted. But as soon as you reboot the phone it asks for the code again. So not sure how tracfone will handle this.
4th December 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Well I returned my $250 Black Friday special as I just have no faith in getting an unlock code for these Galaxy S4s as I wanted to use it on AT&T and I had picked up the Tmobile version. I'll have to settled for a used item instead.
8th January 2015, 04:48 AM   |  #14  
Flag In the swamp!
Thanks Meter: 18

253 posts
More
So will this phone work with a straight talk att Sim and a tmo Sim as long as its through ST?
Last edited by jvillejoe; 8th January 2015 at 04:50 AM.
19th January 2015, 07:58 AM   |  #15  
Flag In the swamp!

253 posts
More
After fallowing all the steps I get to the 8 0's hit enter and it just sits at the screen, and says unsuccessful. Sgh-s970g bb:mh3 av:4.2.2
19th January 2015, 04:52 PM   |  #16  
Flag In the swamp!

253 posts
More
Exclamation
Anyone know of a pay site to unlock this device. The one legit one was for over seas and I'm in US. I tried offering straight talk money and they said this phone needs to be active for 5 more months before they'll provide me the unlock code. I guess you need 12 months of active service to be eligible for the unlock program. The only thing is, is it will only work on a straight talk T-Mobile Sim until then. Tia.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread