Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

MY x8 Rebooting Story....

9th February 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 34

95 posts
More
HI guys,
Just sharing this information here might it will help to somebody....

its been a weird experience>>>>> i read/posted/commented on THREAD's relating to X8 reLoop/ReBooting/on-off problems.. now i faced that problem tooo

here is my story: i put my x8 on charging after an hour(battry fully charged) turned on wifi and when i opened My Gapp suddenly phone reboots automatic.... afterwards(assuming the reboot caused due to RAM consumption) but HELL it started rebooting after every 2 mints..
i checked the RAM, cleaned SOME ram memory uninstalled some apps(kept 50mb free)>>>problem not solved<<<<< then re-flashed MY ROM(ULTRABEAM GB ROM) still not solved>>>> re-flashed my KERNEL(nAa-14) ddnt worked either....(did full wipe/dalvik/factory reset)
i thought this might b cause due to virus>>>formatted my SDCARD again not worked...
and then i found myself at a stage where if i try installing others ROM's its get stuck at"copying system"/wiping system
some roms got stuck at formattingdata etc....

SO before going to final step(STOCK FIRMWARE)...
stupidly idea.. i changed my sdcard copied the ROM... flashed through CWM///////
>>>>>atlast stupidity worked problem solved<<<< no reloops/reboots.... HUH!!!!

this sounds stupid... but this solved my problem after wasting my 4 hours...
19th January 2015, 02:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Error 404
Thanks Meter: 1,188

1,628 posts
More
Please help me out?
Hey guys, it has recently occured to me that UltraBeam GB is ported over to the Xperia X8. What I don't understand is nobody even told me or PM that it has been here all this time...

I'm the creator of this ROM, and would like to know who has ported this ROM over to this device. Please link me the thread on where UltraBeam GB is, and hopefully I might start working on this device.

Thanks!

P.S I mostly care about the thread on where UB is, if you can give me that then I'm greatful. Cheers
19th January 2015, 06:45 PM   |  #3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag stamatis∈A, A=∅
Thanks Meter: 1,105

2,956 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone. Cold

Hey guys, it has recently occured to me that UltraBeam GB is ported over to the Xperia X8. What I don't understand is nobody even told me or PM that it has been here all this time...

I'm the creator of this ROM, and would like to know who has ported this ROM over to this device. Please link me the thread on where UltraBeam GB is, and hopefully I might start working on this device.

Thanks!

P.S I mostly care about the thread on where UB is, if you can give me that then I'm greatful. Cheers

Never heard of it.
The only references to this rom in x8 forum is the two posts above and this post: forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=50063152&postcount=433 (I guess this clears up who ported it )

Either it wasn't posted here on xda or for some reason it got removed.

And btw, this forum is pretty much dead. If you don't own the device it will be a little difficult to make something on par with the existing roms.
Last edited by stamatis; 19th January 2015 at 06:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread