No registration required

(ROM)(Beta)(Lollipop)(Unified_msm8960_jbbl) GZR Validus_v7.0 (5.0.2) 01.06.15

OP TecknoFreak

18th January 2015, 11:16 PM   |  #301  
Thanks Meter: 9

143 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Actually that was a very smartass response, and no thank you, i'll continue to assist, give advice, etc. here on xda until some kind of documentation from xda informs me to stop all together with any activity here on xda.

The OP, like myself, is on a device that is on JBBL. The OP has been putting his time into JBBL builds b/c that's what his device has, that's what he's able to test on. Now at the time of the original posting, the correct answer would be let him perfect the JBBL to a point he wishes to get it to/most stable he can get it to, before making the jump and working with someone with a KKBL and making a variant for it. Either that or get ATT to release the KK OTA so that the OP may develop for the KKBL without going to others (hence the pick up the phone and call ATT line from my original post). However, recent events need to be taken into consideration. All unified builds, wether they be msm_8960 or msm_8960_jbbl, have undergone deunification. The builds are now device specific (see dhacker's work/commits).

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Dude don't talk to me like I don't know what's going over here, or like I'm asking a stupid question that's noobish for you to get all nerdy with your knowledge. I know what it is so thanks for that pointless explanation and stop with your bs man. Keep the thread rom related before xda does write some **** that informs you to stop. And for you're information dude not everything on jbbl versions will work the same on kk versions cause that's what other devs are doing as well. Only validus went the other way and started with jb.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
18th January 2015, 11:29 PM   |  #302  
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuski

Dude don't talk to me like I don't know what's going over here, or like I'm asking a stupid question that's noobish for you to get all nerdy with your knowledge. I know what it is so thanks for that pointless explanation and stop with your bs man. Keep the thread rom related before xda does write some **** that informs you to stop. And for you're information dude not everything on jbbl versions will work the same on kk versions cause that's what other devs are doing as well. Only validus went the other way and started with jb.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Instead of arguing, read what I typed.

"Now at the time of the original posting, the correct answer would be let him perfect the JBBL to a point he wishes to get it to/most stable he can get it to, before making the jump and working with someone with a KKBL and making a variant for it. Either that or get ATT to release the KK OTA so that the OP may develop for the KKBL without going to others (hence the pick up the phone and call ATT line from my original post)"
20th January 2015, 09:59 PM   |  #303  
Thanks Meter: 513

1,257 posts
More
Whoa, hug it out dudes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CWGSM3VO For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread