[ROM][Single sim]U.F.O DDK[19/10/2014]

OP ufonek

18th December 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #341  
Flag Caivano (NA)
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Thumbs up Works good but
everytime i put my phone off it goes automatically in recovery and then freeze. So i have to pull out battery....solutions?
22nd December 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #342  
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
Boot loop
i have problem i have flashed the rom but it doesnt start i have flashed it from the twrp i have wiped all and install the rom and after this my phone doesnt boot it stuck in a bootloop before this rom i had the rooted original stock rom with the no overclocked kangbang kernel what did i do wrong now i have a bootloop

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by diekomplitzen

i have problem i have flashed the rom but it doesnt start i have flashed it from the twrp i have wiped all and install the rom and after this my phone doesnt boot it stuck in a bootloop before this rom i had the rooted original stock rom with the no overclocked kangbang kernel what did i do wrong now i have a bootloop

can someone say what i did wrong???

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

if i try to install the rom my twrp says md5 file not found than the rom is flashed and if i start the phone i have a bootloop
22nd December 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #343  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dvůr Králové nad Labem
Thanks Meter: 186

466 posts
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

if i try to install the rom my twrp says md5 file not found than the rom is flashed and if i start the phone i have a bootloop

Do you have single sim?
16th January 2015, 03:37 PM   |  #344  

21 posts
I have the last stock rom, bootloader unlocked, cwm recovery, root, s-on (i think): can i flash this rom? i must flash the kernel (in the fist post of this thread) first or after flashed the rom?
16th January 2015, 03:43 PM   |  #345  
OP Senior Member

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAFF

I have the last stock rom, bootloader unlocked, cwm recovery, root, s-on (i think): can i flash this rom? i must flash the kernel (in the fist post of this thread) first or after flashed the rom?

The order does not matter
The Following User Says Thank You to ufonek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2015, 01:24 AM   |  #346  

21 posts
I follow the guide on the first post here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...4#post58133754) to update my phone. All ok, but when I run the command "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip" I have an error with like this "FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)" ...after 2-3lines

1. any solution?

2. can I flash this ufo rom in this condition or i must have the firmware flashed before?
21st January 2015, 08:38 AM   |  #347  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Donate to Me
More
The boot leader is unlocked?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
21st January 2015, 08:49 AM   |  #348  
OP Senior Member

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAFF

I follow the guide on the first post here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/desi...4#post58133754) to update my phone. All ok, but when I run the command "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip" I have an error with like this "FAILED (remote: 99 unknown fail)" ...after 2-3lines

1. any solution?

2. can I flash this ufo rom in this condition or i must have the firmware flashed before?

Flash only ROM.
21st January 2015, 09:07 AM   |  #349  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Donate to Me
More
Or just try to relock boot loader and try again than unlock whit htcdev unlock code

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customize, desire 500, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread