[ROM] DamageControl v1.0 - Sense 2.1 w/video rec - LIGHTNING FAST! - 100% complete!

Search This thread

govno64

Aug 14, 2006
The ROM seems pretty stable, though I did get an FC on bits.htc.(???)...(sorry, cant remember the exact process name). I noticed it when I opened Super User Permissions.

The ROM also does not come with Maps, so the Navigation app does not function properly.

Also, this ROM lacks any sort of tethering (WiFi or USB) capability out of the box, and hence no option for mobile network sharing (tether through USB).

I think I'm gonna wait till Flipz adds these fixes to his ROM (and hopefully a way to bypass error 67s when trying to use mobile network sharing).

Great job, however, on the Cam and Market fixes. Keep up the good work.

Tikerz

Nov 5, 2005
Mesa, AZ
I was about to fall asleep when I decided to refresh XDA one more time and then I saw your thread. Now I can't sleep!

damageless

Jan 18, 2009
The ROM seems pretty stable, though I did get an FC on bits.htc.(???)...(sorry, cant remember the exact process name). I noticed it when I opened Super User Permissions.

The ROM also does not come with Maps, so the Navigation app does not function properly.

Also, this ROM lacks any sort of tethering (WiFi or USB) capability out of the box, and hence no option for mobile network sharing (tether through USB).

I think I'm gonna wait till Flipz adds these fixes to his ROM (and hopefully a way to bypass error 67s when trying to use mobile network sharing).

Great job, however, on the Cam and Market fixes. Keep up the good work.

Meh, you can install Google Maps from the Market so no need to have it by default. I could add it if everyone thinks I should. I'm not very picky. Just want something functional and to go from there.

Also can add the tethering app. Again, these are very simple changes that can easily be done through the market (except for tethering, I guess, maybe I should add that?).

I haven't encountered any FC's but would appreciate anybody pointing them out.

MotherMayI

Jun 4, 2009
i know this has more to do with aesthetics but would it be possible to come out with stock rosie along with espresso? i think espresso looks really ugly and like the rosie scroll way better...dont mean to waste anyones time...i been following this thread excitingly and cant wait for tomorrow

damageless

Jan 18, 2009
I am DLing right now. I will post back any finds. My problem lately with Flipz' is my battery was running how and my awake time was kinda high. And it shouldn't be like that. I'll see if it's better with this one. :D

You should cancel that download and download the new one I just put up with the wifi fix.

On that note, I have uploaded the version with the wifi fix :p

damageless

Jan 18, 2009
I am DLing right now. I will post back any finds. My problem lately with Flipz' is my battery was running how and my awake time was kinda high. And it shouldn't be like that. I'll see if it's better with this one. :D

I would appreciate any feedback that you have.

I haven't had it going for very long so I don't have the answers.

Avalaunchmods

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
fixed lights. okokok here we gooooo

extract the two files and place the files in your sdk tools folder

connect phone
cd your sdk tools
adb remount
adb push sensors.goldfish.so /system/lib/hw
adb push sensors.heroc.so /system/lib/hw

restart tada again! now you have lights. trackball is iffy that will be fixed soon :D:D

files are 2 posts down
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
\/

Last edited:

Avalaunchmods

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2010
Kentucky
lol im trien to get this done quick i forgot to post the files

here they are

Attachments

• lights.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 114

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed. No problems with multitouch.

Anyone tried installing apps from the Market, I continue to get Forced Close
    Is it the weird text like: //ANDROID:MWI Notif turnOn mdn:XXXXXXXXXX CFGS3202.0-09a01cneq472XEzl+hxF//CM

from Android:*@vmcoremobilitycom

and

//ANDROID:*vmcoremobility.com has sent you a sprint voice message. call 408-970-0000 to listen. MMSN c45155a, M6bb4At6XlO//CM

from 9016

Because I have been trying to get rid of those as well and have yet to figure it out.

Call that number listed (408-970-0000) it will tell you it knows you have a different phone and press a certain number to turn off SMS VM Notification. You won't get anymore except 1 that says you have a VM, the crazy ones for SMS won't go to your phone anymore. BUT you will have to RUU to get that option back on if you ever go back to needing it.