FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[ROM][4.4.2][19Sept] AllianceROM | I9505 | v3.0 | Its got stuff in it!!

1,663 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,089
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from sparky b: Ultimate customization...your rom, your way...AllianceROM.....v2.0 online
26th December 2014, 09:18 AM |#641  
peppe130's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi @sparky b
How did you do to compress the ROM in 1,69 Gb? I'm adapting your ROM to make it work with my method (flashing Custom ROM without tripping Knox) and I need to create a zip file smaller than 2 Gb, like you did. Did you choose a compression level? Which software did you use? Thanks
 
 
26th December 2014, 01:25 PM |#642  
sparx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,089
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

Hi @sparky b
How did you do to compress the ROM in 1,69 Gb? I'm adapting your ROM to make it work with my method (flashing Custom ROM without tripping Knox) and I need to create a zip file smaller than 2 Gb, like you did. Did you choose a compression level? Which software did you use? Thanks

Sorry mate, I didn't actually make or pack the ROM, DSA handed the thread back when he left. I think he used some kind of image compression tool if that helps..
The Following User Says Thank You to sparx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 02:03 PM |#643  
peppe130's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky b

Sorry mate, I didn't actually make or pack the ROM, DSA handed the thread back when he left. I think he used some kind of image compression tool if that helps..

Ok thank you mate.. Could you add the link to my thread in first page?
26th December 2014, 02:16 PM |#644  
sparx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,089
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

Ok thank you mate.. Could you add the link to my thread in first page?

Not sure what you mean there mate, I don't know what tool he used...
26th December 2014, 02:37 PM |#645  
peppe130's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky b

Not sure what you mean there mate, I don't know what tool he used...

Nono, you misunderstood my words.. I meant, could you add this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2852310 in first page?
The Following User Says Thank You to peppe130 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 03:09 PM |#646  
sparx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,089
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppe130

Nono, you misunderstood my words.. I meant, could you add this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2852310 in first page?

Sorry dude, no problem....can you drop a description too?
26th December 2014, 06:53 PM |#647  
peppe130's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 755
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky b

Sorry dude, no problem....can you drop a description too?

Sorry wait a moment.. I'll wait until a v4.0 will be released
20th January 2015, 11:01 PM |#648  
SnyderGuy's Avatar
Member
Flag Okemos
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Question Compatability Questions
Hello, I am looking to get some answers on compatibility for this ROM.

I have a Verizon Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) on Android 4.4.2 with a secure NC5 bootloader. Is it possible to flash this rom using safestrap 3.7.5?

If not, could you tell me where in the systemui.apk are the quick settings located? I have searched up and down and can not for the life of me figure out how to add my own or remove them. Your rom is capable of doing this without the need of decompiling/recompiling the systemui.apk, so, for me it is one or the other.
21st January 2015, 02:11 PM |#649  
Senior Member
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
According to my notes, I got it working using the new v5 patch which allows for S5 mods. Yes, I'm a VZW user and its a shame that this ROM is dead.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes