Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

- INSTRUCTIONS to Install CWM Recovery - (For Everyone)

OP TacoNikky

7th January 2015, 08:56 PM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Unhappy bro will you help me
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700

brother i have posted a video for installing the recovery watch it once and see if you didi the steps like me

one more thing was your s1 boot version corrct??

arjun.1vrmultani@gmail.com this is my email id, plz bro my phone is off frm previous2 weeks , bro and will uh snd me link of that video which you are talking about , bro please help me ,(your s1 boot version corrct) what about this?
Last edited by arjunshunty; 7th January 2015 at 09:10 PM.
8th January 2015, 03:53 AM   |  #162  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 236

641 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunshunty

arjun.1vrmultani@gmail.com this is my email id, plz bro my phone is off frm previous2 weeks , bro and will uh snd me link of that video which you are talking about , bro please help me ,(your s1 boot version corrct) what about this?

Go to the firdt post of this thread there u will find what s1 boot version is. as for the video its in general section on the first page. The title is video tutorial.Go ahead and dont worry be calm and watch the video
21st January 2015, 04:43 PM   |  #163  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Xperia C Doesont Work After Installing Recovery.img
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyee

Hey Bro.....this is Satish....i tried to follow your steps to install CWM recovery on my sony xperia c......but i missed one of the step to run wmshua perfect flash program and i directly downloaded Mobileuncle Tools and installed recovery.img....and after finished i clicked on boot into recovery popup and suddenly my xperia c turned off.....i thought it will go to recovery mode but after 5 min when it didnt turn on then i tried hard to tern on but not able to.....so pls if any one can help me do it will be a big help.....pls help me asap
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread