No registration required

Essential Apps for your Note 10.1 2014 experience

OP buster125

8th December 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #21  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Does anyone know if you can get bigger work space with Evernote? I find the workspace to be too small. The working space for 1 page in like LectureNotes are much bigger but LectureNotes lacks the option to transform handwriting into text.
6th January 2015, 09:51 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 6

25 posts
ClowneN86:
I also had the same query - so i had written to the Developer of Lecture Notes. He gave a very good solution.

"LectureNotes will not interpret what you write or draw. Text recognition is much better done a posteriori and not during
writing. In case conversion during writing is important for you, note that there are several soft keyboards that provide this functionality, for instance the one that comes with Samsung devices.
Best regards,
Markus "

So, just use the default 'Samsung Keyboard' . I think it needs a couple of updates...after that you can do the Text Recognition the moment you write it.
21st January 2015, 08:25 PM   |  #23  
Flag Bochum
Thanks Meter: 241

741 posts
More
Just my 2 Cents: WPS Office. It has amazingly many features for the S Pen. It recognizes the hand for things like scrolling pages and swiping, the pen for painting, writing, marking, highlighting etc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apps, essential, experience, must-have
Previous Thread Next Thread