Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

{SP}[OFFICIAL][DEVELOPMENT] - CrystalPA 8.50 - Android 4.4.4 - CRX Team

OP Zenderable

2nd December 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #261  
and-roid007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mashhad
Thanks Meter: 173
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165


constant app optimisation on boot which I cant remember how to stop

it's normal.
8th December 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #262  
mohits143's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Facing two issues which are very prominent on daily use.
1. Headset control doesn't work for music control, no matter which app I use. (This is more of a CM11 for SP issue I think)
2. Notifications in the Notification drawer don't expand properly by default many a times. It's intermittent.
3. Call and music volume is a bit low by default. (Pretty sure there are ways to improve this via some mods)

Apart from this a great feature-rich ROM.
9th December 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #263  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohits143

Facing two issues which are very prominent on daily use.
1. Headset control doesn't work for music control, no matter which app I use. (This is more of a CM11 for SP issue I think)
2. Notifications in the Notification drawer don't expand properly by default many a times. It's intermittent.
3. Call and music volume is a bit low by default. (Pretty sure there are ways to improve this via some mods)

Apart from this a great feature-rich ROM.

For the low sound, use williams kernel and install faux sound control
12th December 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #264  
Tomoms's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trieste
Thanks Meter: 44
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donk165

Thanks for that.

Im having some problems and im sure ive missed something out. I have CrystalPA 8.50 and micro modular gapps and im using ART, I am getting UI crash/freezes, random reboots and constant app optimisation on boot which I cant remember how to stop

Just remove /system/framework/com.sonyericsson.sysmon.jar
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomoms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #265  
aqua9teen1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GEORGETOWN
Thanks Meter: 9
 
112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Anyone know where is the setting for "download mobile internet setting"? I seem cant to find it.
28th December 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #266  
Tomoms's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Trieste
Thanks Meter: 44
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua9teen1

Anyone know where is the setting for "download mobile internet setting"? I seem cant to find it.

I think it's an option that exists only in Stock Sony ROM's
The Following User Says Thank You to Tomoms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2015, 07:28 AM   |  #267  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomoms

I think it's an option that exists only in Stock Sony ROM's

That's funny, my phone seems to have data enabled by the time I finish setup on AOSP ROM's. Weird...
22nd January 2015, 01:56 AM   |  #268  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
Thumbs up lollipop??
Hi I would like to know if there would be a lollipop crystalpa with all functions working thanks please reply
22nd January 2015, 04:00 AM   |  #269  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbjot1

Hi I would like to know if there would be a lollipop crystalpa with all functions working thanks please reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenderable

Coming soon will be CrystalPA 5.0 - the last update, because we will working on Android 4.5/5.0 for Xperia SP, Xperia LWW, Optimus L7 and LG Optimus L9 II

As for all functions working, we'll just have to wait and see

The Following User Says Thank You to Plum Crazy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes