FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

List with performance tweaks+apps for different devices+android versions(10.May)

6,066 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,872

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd January 2015, 04:17 PM |#21  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 467

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muralidharpattar7

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT - I9082 (rooted, but using Stock Rom)
Which tweaks/mods are for my phone?
How many of them can be installed?
I'm already flashed both Pure Performance X and Pimp My Rom (yet not seen any changes; still phone is lagging).

i seriously think that ,with your good "hardware" , you don't need tweaks ,mods ... it's completely useless !

If your phone have laggs ( maybe the "illness" of Touchwiz Samsung ...the "heavy" rom very known ,i think ...) you can go to your devise section here or others android comunnauties around the world for to see alternatives customs roms (cm for example if existing ) ........or reflash a clean instal of your stock ( without tweaks ,mods ...!!! )

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread