FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Most Used & Recent Not Working

15th June 2014, 04:09 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
All of a sudden my "Most Used & Recent" category is not working. Nothing ever shows up in it now. This used to work just fine. Perhaps something changed with the latest update? I'm running v1.55 on an HTC One M7 if that matters.

Anybody else seeing this?
 
 
16th June 2014, 11:57 AM |#2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderboy19

All of a sudden my "Most Used & Recent" category is not working. Nothing ever shows up in it now. This used to work just fine. Perhaps something changed with the latest update? I'm running v1.55 on an HTC One M7 if that matters.

Anybody else seeing this?

Hi,

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

Hope this helps, if not, let us know.
21st January 2015, 09:52 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

Please try this method, as it should help fix the issue:
1. Uninstall Themer.
2. Delete the /sdcard/MyColorScreen/ folder (removing the Exported folder within it if you saved any themes).
3. Reinstall Themer.

Hope this helps, if not, let us know.

I'm having this issue too. Is there any less destructive method of fixing it? I don't want to lose all of the customizations I've made to the theme I'm using.
22nd January 2015, 10:49 AM |#4  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by busfullofBEARS

I'm having this issue too. Is there any less destructive method of fixing it? I don't want to lose all of the customizations I've made to the theme I'm using.

If you remove the Exported folder as mentioned above you won't lose any exported themes

- Marco
22nd January 2015, 11:11 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

If you remove the Exported folder as mentioned above you won't lose any exported themes

- Marco

Ah, got it. I totally misread your original post. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes