OP FAIRUZLYNNZAN

9th January 2015, 04:56 PM   |  #201  
Flag Tagum City
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etnad07

Be brave and with self confidence that you can do it. Just watch the You Tube of Eko Sunaryo "Flash Firmware ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012)" and read the steps of Mr. Alden Roi and watch it many times until you memorize. Jot down some important points. The steps I made is for beginners and just follow the procedures step by step and you will succeed. Print my procedures and tick one by one the steps you finished. By the way I made corrections. Correction: I 3. Extract the UL_...user.zip. After extracting, rename the file UL_...user.zip to K012_sdupdate.zip . IV4. Copy the file K012_sdupdate.zip to MicroSD of your Fonepad & not to Internal Memory (Very Important!). Try it and hit Thanks Button if I helped you. Don't worry I am here for any questions or problems you will encounter.
The most important thing is follow my steps carefully. Sorry I cannot upload on YouTube because I don't have camera. If I was able to do it so can you. I write these procedures to help others to root their phone. After rooting successfully, then you can upgrade and use the Rootzenfone technique. Delete all the ASUS Live Demo.apk using Root Explorer from Play Store. I tell you 100% that it will not Brick your tab. Only Fear controls you. Once you are able to do it, then you will say it is very easy. Actually the procedure seems to be long because I made it step by step but actually is not.
I hope you will try it and congratulations in advance.

I now have the courage to try it but I have a question: where did you get the FE170CG root.zip? I haven't seen it in Alden Roi's site. Could you please give me the link?
9th January 2015, 06:06 PM   |  #202  
Thanks Meter: 5

10 posts
Hi,
I tested the following method on my FE170CG, Kitkat 4.4.2., rooted:
asuszenfoneblog.com/2014/12/how-to-enable-art-android-runtime-on.html?m=1

Phone works now much smoother, ART is really great.
12th January 2015, 01:49 PM   |  #203  
Thanks Meter: 3

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by renwa97

I now have the courage to try it but I have a question: where did you get the FE170CG root.zip? I haven't seen it in Alden Roi's site. Could you please give me the link?

I am prevented to give link and must reach 10 posts before I am allowed. Just google this "How to Root Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG using PC". Press tweet and put your email address and password and the hidden files will appear. Download the 3 files and follow Mr. Alden Roi's instructions and my step by step instructions. So there you are and ready for rooting... Hope to hear from you soon and hit the thanks button if I helped you. Just contact me for any problem.
12th January 2015, 03:53 PM   |  #204  
Flag Tagum City

6 posts
More
Quote:

I am prevented to give link and must reach 10 posts before I am allowed. Just google this "How to Root Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG using PC". Press tweet and put your email address and password and the hidden files will appear. Download the 3 files and follow Mr. Alden Roi's instructions and my step by step instructions. So there you are and ready for rooting... Hope to hear from you soon and hit the thanks button if I helped you. Just contact me for any problem.

I have downloaded the 3 files on the website. The problem is in the video of Eko Sunaryo, he used Android-platform tools. Those files contain adb.exe, adbwin.dll and etc. Do I still need those?
12th January 2015, 05:03 PM   |  #205  
Flag Tagum City

6 posts
More
Quote:

I have downloaded the 3 files on the website. The problem is in the video of Eko Sunaryo, he used Android-platform tools. Those files contain adb.exe, adbwin.dll and etc. Do I still need those?

I also have encountered this problem when I installed androiddrvsetup
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa.png
Views:	156
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	3111535  
13th January 2015, 11:18 AM   |  #206  

8 posts
Quote:

Yes download the files from Mr. Eko Sunaryo because we need the adb.exe, AdbWinUsbApi.dll. Follow steps II and REVIEW. You must download __V10.32.1.33.1 from ASUS Teck. I am running windows 7 system 64 and when I installed intelandroiddrvsetup1.1.5exe I did not have a problem. Install first adb_setup1.3exe then IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe. In the REVIEW you must have the 9 items in Folder C:\ASUS FEROOT. Rename the second SuperuserMOD folder to Superuser and copy to C:\ASUS FEROOT. You must follow strictly steps I, II, Review before going to step III. You must not connect your Fonepad in your computer when you install adb_setup1.3exe and IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe.
You will only connect your Fonepad to your laptop in Step IV. You must use Windows 7 if you cannot install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe.
14th January 2015, 08:21 AM   |  #207  

8 posts
Quote:

Download ADB + Fastboot, and Intel Drivers from "How to Root ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) by Chodirin". Download only these 2 files and don't download the others because the rooting will be hard. The other files from Mr. Alden Roi. Maybe this intelandroidDrvsetup1.1.5exe will work. Follow my steps thoroughlly and carefully."
15th January 2015, 04:27 PM   |  #208  
Flag Tagum City

6 posts
More
Quote:

Yes download the files from Mr. Eko Sunaryo because we need the adb.exe, AdbWinUsbApi.dll. Follow steps II and REVIEW. You must download __V10.32.1.33.1 from ASUS Teck. I am running windows 7 system 64 and when I installed intelandroiddrvsetup1.1.5exe I did not have a problem. Install first adb_setup1.3exe then IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe. In the REVIEW you must have the 9 items in Folder C:\ASUS FEROOT. Rename the second SuperuserMOD folder to Superuser and copy to C:\ASUS FEROOT. You must follow strictly steps I, II, Review before going to step III. You must not connect your Fonepad in your computer when you install adb_setup1.3exe and IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe.
You will only connect your Fonepad to your laptop in Step IV. You must use Windows 7 if you cannot install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe.

What OS do you have? Maybe it android 1.1.5 did not install because I have Windows 8 and it does not support my OS
16th January 2015, 08:23 AM   |  #209  

8 posts
Quote:

What OS do you have? Maybe it android 1.1.5 did not install because I have Windows 8 and it does not support my OS

Windows 7 is my operating system. That is why you cannot install the intelAndroidDrvSetup1.1.5exe. Try to borrow laptop from your friends having Windows 7. Really hard to root in Windows 8.
23rd January 2015, 04:40 AM   |  #210  

1 posts
The asus adb composite wont apesr on the triangle under adroid device on device manager. What seems to be wrong?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fonepade-7
Previous Thread Next Thread