Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[recovery][e7] TWRP 2.7.1.0 [unofficial]

OP Ravikirancg

2nd January 2015, 07:27 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 3

76 posts
@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!
22nd January 2015, 03:26 PM   |  #52  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,031

698 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyan

@Ravikirancg, thanks for your hardwork. If you could please provide an update of your findings and roadblocks. Would be great to may be collaborate and work on this. Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..
22nd January 2015, 06:08 PM   |  #53  
Flag Dharwad
Thanks Meter: 57

213 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikirancg

Sorry for the delay.. The source that is used currently is completely outdated. Its not very easy to reabase it now and update the kernel. That along with the fact that I screwed up my linux OS, well, we need people good at C and being kernel development, and not having even the basic functions like display that are not working, Its quite hard to get things moving..

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??
23rd January 2015, 11:34 AM   |  #54  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,031

698 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja

Heard that they are providing kitkat next month...will this mean that they have updated the kernel??

Yup.. Appears so..

Sent from my E7
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread