OP AChep

22nd January 2015, 04:04 PM   |  #1901  
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 5

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique

Is there a way to get a link to the github apk or how Nova does..

Follow the development edition?

Thanks in advance.

dude, check the first post, there are all links for download. included github releases.

https://github.com/AChep/AcDisplay/releases

Sorry my english bro...

send using your wi-fi.....jejeje
22nd January 2015, 04:10 PM   |  #1902  
Flag Ansbach
Thanks Meter: 22

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

What version of AcDisplay? What version of Android? What settings are you using? Does one or more of the messages contain an image? Is your device rooted? Are you Xposed and if so what modules? Is this the only time this happens? Is the screen off in the mean time? Do different things happen if you turn the screen off in between? Does this also happen with other apps? What device are you using?

Please give enough information for developers to be able to reproduce the problem. Describing what happens doesn't help as much, they see that when they reproduce it anyways. Describing how when and where it happens is important.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

That's unfortunate. Could you get a logcat of the situation?

I dont have this problem anymore with 3.0.5
But another problem. When i use it as lockscreen and there is no notification the screen just turns on...no lockscreen (the option is enabled in settings and it works for a few times when i disable and enable this option)

Ah i see the problem with the lockscreen on g+ too. Sorry for asking before reading the posts [emoji14]
Last edited by -Favstylez-; 22nd January 2015 at 04:20 PM.
22nd January 2015, 04:35 PM   |  #1903  
Thanks Meter: 11

9 posts
Thumbs up try now!
design is quite nice
22nd January 2015, 07:12 PM   |  #1904  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
lockscreen of acdisplay is still active after deinstallation of the app
first of all, sorry for my poor english.
maybe you can help me to solve my following problem:
i installed the app. tried it. wanted to deinstall it, so i deactivated the rights and deinstalled the app. restarted the phone, a galaxy s5 with stock rom 4.4.2, rooted.
the app is gone, but the lockscreen is still active if i activate the system lockscreen. so i always have two lockscreens.
any suggestions what to do to get rid of the lockscreen?
thank you!
22nd January 2015, 10:03 PM   |  #1905  
Flag 0711
Thanks Meter: 372

492 posts
More
My screen wont wake up everytime when a notification arrives, sometimes it does, sometimes it does not. I'm on BlissPop CM12 on an OnePlus One with the latest 3.0.6 Any logs needed?
23rd January 2015, 04:57 PM   |  #1906  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
More
Thanks for your wonderful app, It fits perfectly my lockscreen's needs. However I have a small bug or whatever. With youtube mod (playing while screen is off) the feature doesn't work at all with Acdisplay, it stops when I lock the screen.

Can it be fixed ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acdisplay, achep, active display, android, artem chepurnoy, notifications, open source
Previous Thread Next Thread