[5.0.x] [SM-T520] CyanogenMod 12.0 Nightlies for the Tab Pro 10.1 Wifi (picassowifi)

Search This thread

b1g1an

Nov 29, 2011
Anyone know how to kill the weather that has appeared on the lockscreen, probably being blind but I can't find it in the settings?

sdnewtab

May 30, 2014
GPS

I have tried GPS on every build, and after full wipe and clean install - it has never worked. I used a GPS tool on my wife's Asus right next to my 10.1 - her's starts searching immediately and finds satellites - mine does nothing. This issue seems to get no focus. ??

BUT: I love the ROM effort. It's made this tablet unbelievably useful. Thanks, and I donated.

crandy2

Jun 16, 2008
I have tried GPS on every build, and after full wipe and clean install - it has never worked. I used a GPS tool on my wife's Asus right next to my 10.1 - her's starts searching immediately and finds satellites - mine does nothing. This issue seems to get no focus. ??

BUT: I love the ROM effort. It's made this tablet unbelievably useful. Thanks, and I donated.
Hang on until the next build.

dknotty

May 29, 2011
I'm back on the 22012014 build and having problems with the play store. It keeps asking me to redeem some voucher and then says it can't connect to the internet (but everything else works fine).

Any ideas?

simonvfr

Jun 9, 2014
24/1 new setup wizard crash

Excited by GPS in 24/1 nightly I downloaded and flashed as normal.
New setup wizard commences, and every time I reached the cyanogen account page it crashes. Won't let me log in to existing CM account, won't create a new account. Multiple attempts, same failure. Fault reported.

No logs - because stuck in setup. Unless there's a way of doing a log from there?

I had 22/1 download still available. I have flashed back to that.

Last edited:

Genesius01

Jul 5, 2013
New setup wizard commences, and every time I reached the cyanogen account page it crashes. Won't let me log in to existing CM account, won't create a new account. Multiple attempts, same failure. Fault reported.

No logs - because stuck in setup. Unless there's a way of doing a log from there?

Same thing here. Wiped everything, did a clean flash, crashes on CM account.

cshonkwiler

Jun 21, 2008
Blanchester

This is 2 days in succession that nightlies have not worked @crpalmer I would send logs if either loaded. Don't know how to get the logs for these errors.
I appreciate the work, but have done restore and then back to 1/22

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Free mobile app

crisis_trustee

May 15, 2014
Dear crpalmer,
Already two last CM12 builds (from 23/01/2015 and from 24/01/2015) are invalid.
What's up?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Instructions

First time flashing CyanogenMod 12.0 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    Download the zip(s).
    Install a compatible Recovery
    Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    Flash CyanogenMod.
    Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Known Issues

* None

Other Issues?

Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
    You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
    If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
    Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
    LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel

Experience issues?

* Nightlies: bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!
    * M-series: file a bug in Jira.

Download Links

CyanogenMod: download.cyanogenmod.org

Google apps addon:
    Download: http://d-h.st/users/dhacker29/?fld_id=27426 (use latest lp gapps)

Useful Links

Unofficial changelog
    Picassowifi wiki

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.0 for PicassoWifi (Tab Pro 10.1), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4

Contributors
    crpalmer
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-01-07
    Last Updated 2015-01-08

When the first 12.1 builds are released, picassowifi should be one of them.
    GPS should be working on tomorrow's build.

FYI to all, saying something is no longer working and not providing logs doesn't motivate me to investigate it. Please provide logs.
    Apps2sd should be working "again" in today's build. I say "again" because last time I fixed it and at the same time someone changed the frameworks to fix their device which then broke our device. The framework has been changed to keep both of us happy and as of yesterday it was working for me.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.
    This would be a good time to remind people that I am not interested in bug reports or logs that include Xposed being installed.

Xposed is a framework that allows random people to write packages that change how the core internals of android work. I spend my time testing the software that I build. Xposed makes that software work differently and I'm not interested in figuring out if the problem is related to the software I built or because it was randomly changed after I tested it.

So please uninstall Xposed if you are going to report a problem (and provide logs, of course).