No registration required

geohots root method works on ATT Note Pro 12.2

OP Zach Alt

23rd January 2015, 05:10 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 87

361 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunbayne

Thanks for the update. I actually used ODIN to go back to stock. After doing that I rooted and before installing SuperSU, I used the debloat script to disable Knox and the security updater. This has left my Note Pro rock solid and rooted with no Knox. It seems that using SuperSU to disable Knox is causing the random soft reboots.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

With my P907A, it wouldn't root on our newest update. It gave me the same error. I had to ODIN back to stock and root then disable the updater using a script here on the forums.

Hi, so you are saying you updated to the latest software version and then were able to Odin back to the previous? I'm asking because Samsung just replaced my motherboard and they updated the software on me. I don't know how I'm going to root this now.
24th January 2015, 01:17 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 21

206 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojo797

Hi, so you are saying you updated to the latest software version and then were able to Odin back to the previous? I'm asking because Samsung just replaced my motherboard and they updated the software on me. I don't know how I'm going to root this now.

Yes that's exactly what I did.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread