12 posts
First root ur phone. Thn download CWM n install it using odin
7th January 2015, 01:08 AM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 7

8 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmond Osei Tutu

XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

DaOldMan/Thomas, XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much

You're welcome Fredmond!.... Sorry i replied so late...

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmond Osei Tutu

XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

DaOldMan/Thomas, XDA Developers & V-dude , i would like to express my profound gratitude to XDAdevelopers and v-dude for giving me the necessary support to get galaxy note 3 back in better shape after loosing my network and IMEI number on my samsung galaxy note 3 sm n900...frankly , you guys are absolutely incredible ..thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::pateltelecom::.

How to flash phone ??
Please give me software and method ..
I am new for this so please help me ...

Waiting for your replay

First off,sorry for replying so late,but if you asked how to flash the baseband when you asked how to flash your phone then all you have to do is to enter recovery mode then go to "install zip from sd" then search for the file you downloaden from my forum and select install. That's all

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by majd7yari

who doesn't thank people, people will never thank him .....Arabic saying
thanks alot
you saved my nerves

You're welcome dude.... Btw nice quote... I'll remember that one.. Thanks!
9th January 2015, 04:39 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
need help!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-dude

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!
You don't have me to thank, DaOldMan/Thomas deserves all the credit!

please help brother im currently N900UBUDNA1 kitkat 4.2.2 i rooted install cwm but nothing seems to work please tell me what is your firmware version of your note 3 which you lost your baseband on and you flashed this so i can flash that firmware and try flashing again this is what im suggesting or if you have any other solution please help me i desperately need your help !!!
21st January 2015, 06:12 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:

If you have a n900 and your imei is null and your baseband is unknown all you have to do is to flash the file beneath with cwm recovery and voila!

Thank You !!! This saved my life
24th January 2015, 04:50 AM   |  #35  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 18

43 posts
More
Thumbs up Thanks alot
Quote:

Thanks a bunch bro. It worked for me.

I also discovered that flashing the modem file from the latest ROM from your region for your SM-N900 solves the problem too. For instance, I am from Kenya so I just extracted the modem.bin file from the Kenyan 4.4.2 firmware then created a modem.tar file which I flashed via odin. It worked and I had my official status intact.

Once again, thank you.
24th January 2015, 11:20 AM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnboundDemon

weird thing is, i sometimes find the imei and the baseband and sometimes i dont, phone's not rooted yet, trying to find a way to root it without trippong knox since is not mine, but maybe im able to recover the efs i hope it works

I am having the exact same issue here
I was wondering if copying an efs from another sm-n900 and editing info like IMEI and placing that efs to the divce should work?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote:

thankyou very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread