OP social-design-concepts

19th January 2015, 05:37 AM   |  #2411  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
A1-830 Bricked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreps

Here you go : mon-nuage net/A1-830/SDs_Acer_AV0K0_A1-830_1.007.00_WW_GEN1.zip"]SDs_Acer_AV0K0_A1-830_1.007.00_WW_GEN1 [/URL]

Can someone direct me to the proper thread or post if there is a solution?
My A1-830 boots to a USB symbol and after a moment the bar goes to red. I was attempting to downgraded my tablet from kitkat to jelly bean while in droidboot and I am certain I specified the wrong image file. I can get to recovery and when I applied the zipped package it say installing system update, then it stays at Wipe data package and reboots on it own with no error message and it goes back to the USB symbol. No matter what button combinations I press I can not get to droidboot. I am certain it is being detected cause I can see it in the windows device manager as a ADB interface but the ADB shell is not communicating with the table.
20th January 2015, 11:27 AM   |  #2412  
Flag Kielce
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
More
Hi. I want to downgrade my venue 7 from KK4.4 v1.33 to JB4.3.
Should i flash only fastboot, recovery and system files, or ifwi too?
20th January 2015, 03:17 PM   |  #2413  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 818

1,307 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiqam

Hi. I want to downgrade my venue 7 from KK4.4 v1.33 to JB4.3.
Should i flash only fastboot, recovery and system files, or ifwi too?

if you want to maintain OTA installation compatibility you need to flash boot.img / fastboot.img / syatem.img.gz but min is boot.img and system.img.gz
The Following User Says Thank You to social-design-concepts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2015, 08:16 PM   |  #2414  
Thanks Meter: 7

81 posts
More
Hi guys!
Could anyone upload FASTBOOT drivers for Dell Venue 7? I'm stuck on "waiting for device" while tablet goes into fastboot mode (Droidboot provision os).

Many thanks
21st January 2015, 05:46 AM   |  #2415  
Flag Cincinnati

3 posts
Unbricked my A1-830 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnincincy

Can someone direct me to the proper thread or post if there is a solution?
My A1-830 boots to a USB symbol and after a moment the bar goes to red. I was attempting to downgraded my tablet from kitkat to jelly bean while in droidboot and I am certain I specified the wrong image file. I can get to recovery and when I applied the zipped package it say installing system update, then it stays at Wipe data package and reboots on it own with no error message and it goes back to the USB symbol. No matter what button combinations I press I can not get to droidboot. I am certain it is being detected cause I can see it in the windows device manager as a ADB interface but the ADB shell is not communicating with the table.

Updated and resolved, I went into recovery, applied the update again and this time it work. I truly don't know what i did different from the first time but maybe I was over tired that night. Forgive me if this was not the proper thread to put this post in but figured I would share since others had the same problem. So I learned my lesson that has been stated over and over, read read read and follow instructions to the letter.
22nd January 2015, 05:17 PM   |  #2416  
Thanks Meter: 7

81 posts
More
Hello,
after many days spent on looking for correct fastboot drivers I finally found them
For those people who can't find fastboot/adb drivers for Dell Venue 7/8, I uploaded them to MediaFire, so here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w2...OT-Drivers.zip

Dell Venue 7 rooted successfully, thank you guys!

24th January 2015, 04:27 PM   |  #2417  

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by social-design-concepts

Unfortunately this is a documented issue on the V8 if its under warranty still make a claim if not you can try to charge the battery with an external LiPO charger I can't remember if it an issue with the charging circuit on the board or battery

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app

you think is your battery?
has a solution or tablet is dead?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell venue 7, dell venue 8, development, rooting
Previous Thread Next Thread