Ask a question

No registration required

Official KitKat Bloatware Removal Thread

OP LifeAsADroid

21st January 2015, 09:32 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
Thumbs up
Awesome. I wish I had found this list before I flashed CM. It will come in handy if I ever go back.
Super awesome funtime thankyjob.
23rd January 2015, 07:15 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Rule #1 - READ AND SEARCH BEFORE POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS. Act like a "NEWB" (whatever that is) and we'll treat you like a noob (newb vs noob where noob is the correct spelling). If you don't like it, or get butt hurt over being slammed and taking heat, maybe you should just not ask dumb questions like this.

ok.. ladies my post was for help. If you have information please share if you wish. IF YOU DON'T KNOW...... then just keep quiet. I do understand that in your world you are important and what you say may mean something but in the real world an OPINION is worth what you pay for it. Sooo ...... palmbeach05 I paid 0.00 for what you had to say therefore it is worthless.
In the future if you do want to add information NOT OPINION a simple yes or no would be fine.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lngwca

Really. Just used towelroot and motocapolis to do both on 4.4.2.

thank you I will try that
24th January 2015, 04:40 PM   |  #43  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ok.email10

ok.. ladies my post was for help. If you have information please share if you wish. IF YOU DON'T KNOW...... then just keep quiet. I do understand that in your world you are important and what you say may mean something but in the real world an OPINION is worth what you pay for it. Sooo ...... palmbeach05 I paid 0.00 for what you had to say therefore it is worthless.
In the future if you do want to add information NOT OPINION a simple yes or no would be fine.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

thank you I will try that

Ok Mr. Worthless, take that attitude, tell us if you're running the .15 update, then tell me if my free info was worth it. Probably won't be worth it, but then again trying to do something with a locked down system isn't worth it either. I'm not in my own world as you assume, i'm in the real world. I'm glad you paid nothing for what i said, this is xda where info, advice, opinions are free. So to counter and quote what you said, i paid $0.00 for what you had to say therefore what you said is as well worthless. You clearly got butt hurt over how i came off yet you did not research prior to posting. I don't have one of those PayPal donate things b/c i don't have time to set that up.

In the future you will search and read prior to asking questions. You will also search across xda and realize that ppl who ask questions already extensively covered will get ripped apart.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread