Thanks for the update So far so good

24th December 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #322  
Flag Davis, CA
Thanks Meter: 119

1,992 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

If you can count and read it is not a run on sentence by any means nor is it jumbled..lol..They are seperated by a number..What put a space between 1. 2. 3.? So sorry if Im not understanding the confusion, these have been up since beginning of thread and everyone else has had no issues...

Copied from first thread:

1. Copy ROM to storage
2. Copy Firmwarezip to adb/fastboot location
3. Drag 43_twrp_recovery.img to adb/fastboot location
4. Reboot phone to bootloader/fastbootusb(adb reboot bootloader)
5. Once connected via fastbootusb
6. Open command prompt,
7. Run these commands:
* 1.fastboot oem rebootRUU
* 2.fastboot flash zip 6.07.1540.1_firmware
Already modified to work on cid's,so no need to change cid
cidnum: BS_US001
cidnum: BS_US002
cidnum: CWS__001
* 3.fastboot reboot-bootloader
8. Once rebooted, run these commands:
* 1.fastboot flash recovery 43_twrp_recovery.img
* 2.fastboot reboot-bootloader
* 3.Boot into recovery,factory reset,flash rom ( IF ROM has been wiped off data partition,copy rom zip to fastboot/adb location and run adb sideload from recovery..Or adb push nameofrom.zip /sdcard/. ) Then flash
Modified hboot is already included to remove developer text

I apologize for the late reply, but yeah I meant to update that post for those who downloaded your rom. The instructions are also in a .txt document and very nicely laid out. I hadn't done anything phone related in almost a year so I was also a bit rusty, but yes the instructions are fine and if followed correctly, there will be no issues.

One issue I am having is disabling Visual Voicemail (ATT HTC One) on the rom. It jumbles all my messages up with voicemails and it's quite annoying. So I tried to remove it with zero luck. I then tried using root explorer to just delete it and that completely jacked up the entire messaging app lol.

I rem getting to a screen on my phone somewhere allowing me to setup a greeting for my voice mail, change my pw, ect. How do I get back there? I bet that's where I can choose to disable the entire thing?
25th December 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #323  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 888

1,806 posts
Donate to Me
You dont need to set it up and cannot disable it due to integration with messaging app. I believe you could clear all the settings for that app from app,app info,clear data,clear cache,clear defaults and reboot.It should clear what you set up during initially setting up rom. I dont use it@vmm and never set it up when in messaging app and have no issues with messaging
Last edited by Wonders_Never_Cease; 26th December 2014 at 03:14 PM.
5th January 2015, 04:28 AM   |  #324  
Thanks Meter: 51

148 posts
More
Exclamation 4.4.3 deodexed message.apk W/O ATT VVM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericc191

disabling Visual Voicemail (ATT HTC One) on the rom.

Attached is a flashable zip with a deodexed message.apk from the 6.09.401.5 WWE variant.
Flash this in recovery and you're good.
It functions as normal without ATT VVM integrated. SecureBox and blocked users function normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease

You dont need to set it up and cannot disable it due to integration with messaging app. I believe you could clear all the settings for that app from app,app info,clear data,clear cache,clear defaults and reboot.It should clear what you set up during initially setting up rom. I dont use it@vmm and never set it up when in messaging app and have no issues with messaging

The message.apk bundled with integrated ATTVVM doesn't fully function UNLESS you configure ATT VVM.

Secure BOX and Block users do not function until you activate ATT VVM.

Sidenote: WondersNeverCease great build, extremely stable. I used this for a personal base before moving to 6.09.401.5 modified to ATT that I rolled myself. Thank you for the build.prop base and xml's to carrier convert. I also integrated your no-sound fix without issues.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 443_m7_message.apk.6.09.401.5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.86 MB, 20 views)
24th January 2015, 04:05 PM   |  #325  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Been running this for months without a single issue. Rock stable!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
att, fast, sense 6, stable, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread