Moved to S5 from which device & why

OP redzion

24th January 2015, 04:26 PM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 91

1,046 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @non4

They're lying to you or are clueless themselves, threatening with small claims courts or trading standards tends to work with difficult advisors. They're preying on ignorance

Absolutely. I rooted my SGS5 and thereby trigged the knox counter. But if it develops a hardware fault and they won't repair it under warranty because it's rooted it immediately goes to the small claims court.
24th January 2015, 05:36 PM   |  #462  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
More
Angry
OK guys.. Back to topic.. I am using s5 since august.. I am really happy with my choice.. At that.moment I wasn't sure what to choose and I was quite sceptic about (cheap) plastic and other blah blah blah information on the net.. But it was 10euros cheaper on 2year contract than other top devices (z2, z2compats don't remember maybe z3 was already announced) I was Sony fan.. But after some time of using s5 I fall in love with this screen.. It's super! Also in call volume, I never turned the incall volume to the max because it's good not like Sony.. Very happy with sensitivity of my screen.. With battery life no problems..
Also I had some accident 3 or 4 front screen drops on floor.. no scratches with Sony is have not so good experience (mom's Xperia go (totally shattered with soft drop), sisters Xperia z1compact (one line across screen) , my old Xperia x10 (also line on screen)
The best part of s5.. I hate using screen protectors and cases.. The screen is perfect, I even have putted in my pocket with keys or coins.. And still like new! For me is the best choice of phones in last 6 years
Last edited by ziecha; 24th January 2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: misspeling :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread